Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Rate my team!
I'm trying to make a team that no one really has, and is op. Rate my team please! Please also give me some suggestions and stuff

kappa  kappa  kappa  kappa  kappa  kappa

Gliscor (M) @ Toxic Orb
Ability: Sand Veil
EVs: 244 HP / 248 Def / 16 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Toxic
- Ice Fang
- Roost

Slowbro @ Slowbronite
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Calm Mind
- Slack Off
- Psyshock
- Scald

Espeon @ Focus Sash
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psyshock
- Calm Mind
- Baton Pass

Honchkrow @ Focus Sash
Ability: Super Luck
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Night Slash
- Brave Bird
- Superpower
- Tailwind

Crobat @ Life Orb
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Sludge Bomb
- Giga Drain
- Heat Wave
- Nasty Plot

Cloyster (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Skill Link
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Icicle Spear
- Surf
- Rock Blast
- Shell Smash
7.8/10

Too much water. kappa
shhhh xD
Sorry if I'm being harsh with what I am going to say about your team, but I'm going to be honest about your team. Honestly, it's an okay build.

First off, you have a big electric type weakness, due to your many water and flying types you have. There are good substitutes to replace your team, which Greninja with Protean could replace Cloyster, and Skarmory or Eviolite Chansey could replace one of your flying types, so Skarmory can set-up rocks or Chansey can take hits.

Secondly, your team looks very Hyper-Offensive. I say this because you have half of your team is sash'd and alot of your team have moves that prepare for sweeping. In my opinion, you should try and use other pokemon that can wall more hits, like what I said with Skarmory or Chansey.

I also want to point out that Gliscor doesn't have the ability Poison Heal to work with Toxic Orb, which I'll just say you might have just said the wrong ability, and Slowbro would usually have the Regenerator ability to take back some HP on switch-in if he got banged up a little bit.

Honestly, I would have to give this team a rating of 6/10. The team has some good strong points, like Mega Slowbro and sweepers, but there are only few walls on your team that if they are taken out, there would be a good chance that the others would get sweeped. Relying on Focus Sash on too many pokemon can be a problem, (which I would recommend leftovers on Espeon, btw) and the common weakness to electric and a little bit of grass can be a problem. It's a good team, but can be improved more.
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
What format do you plan on playing? BTW You said the item clause can go take a hike with 3 focus sashes. kappa
The format really depends because at this point i'm going off the looks of the team and saying that it is about 6.5/10 because it could be ran better.
What ruleset is the item clause for? I don't see it in the OU rules for Smogon. Is it VGC rules?