Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] Need help for trick room mega garchomp
Hey there i need help to make a my team of mega garchomp better. Here are the current members, all with 0 speed IV:
1)Aromatisse @ Babiri Berry ;
Ability: Aroma Veil
Level: 50
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Protect
- Heal Pulse
- Trick Room
- Moonblast

2) Garchomp @ Garchompite
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
- Protect
- Rock Slide
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake

3)Amoonguss @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Protect
- Spore
- Rage Powder
- Giga Drain

4)Jellicent @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Cursed Body
EVs: 252 HP / 244 SpA / 12 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Trick Room
- Recover
- Scald
- Ice Beam

5)Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Protect
- Earth Power
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon

6)Scrafty @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 240 HP / 224 Atk / 44 Def
Relaxed Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

Aromatisse is there to set the trick room successfully, since it can't be taunted and to support and heal the rest of the pokemons. Mega Garchomp can scare off the steel and the poison pokemons and of course to win the games. Timid Mega Gardevoir 252 sp. atk, KO's him 95% of the times, sylveon inflicts arround 80-90% damage, except choise speces sylveon with ko's with 1 hit, and ice hidden power inflicts like 60-80%, and not even ice beam doesn't kill him ( pokemon showdown battles ).
Jellicent is the 2nd trick room setter. Amoongus, Scrafty and Heatran are there to help him set the trick room and then start inflicting damage.

I need suggestions to make this team better.
Please read the RMT post criteria off the site. your current post lacks the criteria required for members of the community to leave valuable feedback. just for instance, the things you need to keep in mind while making the post are: Add separate description to your pokemons, in which you explain each's role and their EV spread along side the moveset that you gave them, give reasoning for each member, of the importance it holds in the team/ why was it putted on the slot.
As by having a glance at your team the idea of trick room mega garchomp is good as it falls below the base 100 speed tier and it interests me to. just from my opinion and point of view whenever i build TR teams they (in the TR) portion have heavy damage dealers your team has 3 support mons, in which i get a bit shaky. some other things i wanna suggest are that try out tyranitar to abuse garchomp's sand force abilty and make it even stronger. why lefties on heatran in absence of substitute? also not to forget that you are making a waste of EV's into many members, i'll suggest you research on that a bit.
Hope this helps Smile
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-ORAS-NO...RE-POSTING

Refer to this thread before making "Rate My Team" posts. If it is that you need team building help, do not use the "Rate My Team" prefix but rather the "Request" prefix.

Also, we can't help you build a team if you don't give us anything to work with. Where are the battle videos of you testing this team? Where is the research? Why do you want to employ this strategy? What is your battle style? Throwing 6 sets down and asking us to help you make a team isn't getting anyone anywhere.
[Insert signature here]
I know this doesn't meet the criteria.....but frankly I don't need more info than this to see that this team has no snergy at all. Throwing mega garchomp in a trick room team is a terrible Idea because it has a whooping 92 base speed not to mention before it goes mega it has a base speed f 102! He cannot function in the trick room at all. All it's gonna take is one ice beam and it's going down.

Second Aromatisse looks goo in theory but slurpuff is better and is still slower than a lot out there.

Heatran is also kind of fast and at the point it may go last because of it's speed stat. I would also recommend taunt or torment on heatran (torment really destroys choice item users).

You're team also lack overall bulk and support that is vital for trick room teams. No set ups, no en
try hazards, almost no statuses. Not to mention you need more than one Trick room user. My suggestion is start over with different mons. I reccomend pokemon like cressilia, mega slowbro and ironically gale wings talonflame, or some prankster mons. More entry hazards and support are gonna be vital as well ans an annoyer to throw out status conditions.
Ok. i'll post in the right section an improved version and with battle videos.