Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[RATE MY TEAM] VGC Regionals 2015
you may want to stay away from the max out stats. IN VGC it doesnt work as well. For instance build a Garchomp that can live a HP Ice from Mega Manectric or a Mega Venasaur that can live a Brave Bird from Talonflame.

Use this damage calculator: http://gamut-was-taken.github.io/

Hope this helped and good luck Smile
"Oh good, he isn't mod anymore"

-Everyone

plug
GL at regional BTW.
(Feb 11, 2015, 06:13 PM)ashketchum116 Wrote:
(Feb 11, 2015, 05:46 PM)Vexian Wrote: my suggestion, is dont run protect on your Sylveon. You have Choice Specs on her, and once you get locked into a move like Hypervoice, you cant protect anyways, and if you get locked into protect, your odds of a double protect are slim. You'd honestly be better off adding something else for coverage.

what move do you suggest is a good one? I also need the same thing with my arcanine and morning sun as he is choice scarfed

if you want a coverage move, looking through the list of available moves for sylveon, the only move that would allow for any coverage would be breeding for a specific Hidden Power. Other options though would be to run Moonblast. Although that wouldnt no nearly as much damage as a hypervoice, it would be a possibility if your opponent is running a wide guard Aegislash. Another option, and one that I run myself, is Helping Hands. Granted its not something great to be choiced into, but if it can help KO something on the other side its worth it.