Level: 50
EVs: 244 HP / 188 Def / 72 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Helping Hand
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Skill Swap

this spread can tank the strongest moves possible from mega kang, both variants of mega mence, and hydreigon. helping hand to score huge knockouts and skill swap to make heatran float. easy peasy.

Salamence @ Salamencite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Hyper Voice
- Fire Blast
- Protect

standard hyper voice mence. timid to outspeed modest and max speed to tie with other mences.

Heatran @ Charcoal
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Protect
- Flash Cannon

counter to fairy types and other heatrans. don't really know a good spread yet for heatran so i felt that this would be okay. charcoal to get the boosterino on heat wave spam.

Hariyama @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 200 HP / 108 Atk / 132 Def / 68 SpD
Brave Nature
IVs: 5 Spe
- Close Combat
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch
- Knock Off

5 speed ivs to outspeed 0 speed hariyamas for random same-turn fake-outs outside of trick room. good check to mega kang and bisharp because it has enough attack to always ohko slightly bulk kangs and non-sashed bisharps. can live a good mix of special attacks as well.

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 12 HP / 228 Atk / 4 Def / 36 SpD / 228 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Claw
- Rock Slide
- Earthquake
- Protect

spread stolen from the competitive build section. my opponent has to basically hit this thing with an ice/dragon move to kill it, so if they didn't bring one out t1 then i get to do some nice damage to something.

Pachirisu @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 100 SpD
Impish Nature
IVs: 30 SpA
- Nuzzle
- Super Fang
- Helping Hand
- Follow Me

support pachi stolen from worlds. it was either this or the sylveon. pachi gives my team a form of speed control in nuzzle and some much needed redirection in follow me.

i have only just thrown this together pre-breeding to round out my ideas. as for some overarching team choices: i decided to keep ice moves on cress and hariyama because my team deals a lot of spread damage and these pokes will rarely ever ohko something with their ice moves; therefore they can take advantage of the previously dealt spread damage to score a knockout. no choice users because i'm only really comfy with playing a scarfed mence (experience form 2014 stuff) and, well my mence is mega this time, so i would probably misplay any other choiced mon. double helping hand to score loooots of ohkos and bolster my spread capabilities in many matchups. sometimes cress won't be worth bringing, so pachi is there, and visa versa.

EDIT 1: here is a really quick replay from showdown that really shows off the strength of helping hand with a spread move. http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/vgc2015-196289123 - the crit and burns didn't make a huge difference in the battle. garchomp is scaaaary.
You should probably run Cresselia with Icy Wind instead of Ice Beam for more speed control, but great team overall Smile
[Insert signature here]