Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Ability Capsules
Can anyone pokegen a pokemon with a ability capsules pls? really need to give it to my shiny pachirisu thx!
(Oct 15, 2015, 07:06 AM)GavinKillerz Wrote: Can anyone pokegen a pokemon with a ability capsules pls? really need to give it to my shiny pachirisu thx!
an abilitie capsule is a key item
This is the lore of the jungle as old and as true as the sky the wolf that shall keep it may prosper but the wolf that shall break it must die
(Oct 15, 2015, 07:25 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote:
(Oct 15, 2015, 07:06 AM)GavinKillerz Wrote: Can anyone pokegen a pokemon with a ability capsules pls? really need to give it to my shiny pachirisu thx!
an abilitie capsule is a key item

No, it is actually a Medical Item, not a Key Item. It costs 200 BP to buy, however. I have a few, but I can't give you any right now. Sorry.
With the latest forced update to youtube Homebrew is unavailable at the moment it seems.
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
Sorry to be all asky here but... I'm assuming the pachirisu didn't get it's hidden ability?

I'm pretty sure ability capsules don't let you change into a hidden ability.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Oct 15, 2015, 08:44 AM)w2gMk Wrote: Sorry to be all asky here but... I'm assuming the pachirisu didn't get it's hidden ability?

I'm pretty sure ability capsules don't let you change into a hidden ability.

I don't see why it would not. Haven't tried it but just test it out yourself :P
Shachi's a monster to go against -  wpendragon

Semolina pilchard, climbing up the Eiffel Tower. Elementary penguin singing Hari Krishna.
Man, you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.
(Oct 15, 2015, 09:52 AM)naitre Wrote: Ability capsules do not give the HA. w2gMk is right.

I learned this the hard way. You can only change between two regular abilities, nit the hidden abilities
nah its a bad shiny pachirisu just wanted to give it a pickup ability to make it a little bit usefull hahhahaha