Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Breeding Assistance
I am currently breeding to create a team centered around flying-type Pokemon. My Talonflame and Gyarados both are 6IV, but my other four Pokemon are simply decent. My request is for someone to obtain 6IV variations of these Pokemon, as I only need to use them for breeding purposes. I can take any 6IV breedjects as well; I will give you a shiny for your efforts.

- Emolga
- Mandibuzz
- Gliscor
- Jumpluff
Your number one flying-type trainer!
I think I have a 6-IV mandibuzz :D
That would be great, if you want to breed a Vullaby off of it or loan it to me.  Smile
wait, It did not have sp.a atk stat but It don´t need that I think @TheLastStaravia
@Anton That's fine! My current Mandibuzz has very low IVs, so anything would help!
Okay, You might acctually have it!
It is Ev trained (HP, Def and speed) and level 100 :D
BTW, I got it as a vullaby off the gts so it is japanese just so you know
@Anton That would be great! Would you like to breed it, loan it, or give it to me? If the last, I can get you your shiny.
You can have it :D
I only need rep and your appriciation :D
I like to have my own OT on shinys or else my buddie will critisice (sorry for bad english) the sh*t outta me lol
so I rather get my shinys by myself (RN I´m hunting for shiny charmander via masuda method and I have like 800 encounters lol)
@Anton Unless you are breeding for a competive Charmander, you should switch to a Charmelon friend safari. It's easy to do and the odds are really good.
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
Oh, thank you! I'll add you now.