Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Does anyone have destiny knot?
Hello, humans!
I am looking for a destiny knot, but I have KNOT found any. If anyone has a spare destiny knot, can you please trade it to me? In return, just request a pokemon, and I'll get it for you. (I swear, if I see a million comments asking for a mew...)
I have a Destiny knot... idk what I want though...
What version are you playing. It's really easy to get multiple Destiny Knots in ORAS.
UM I WOULD LIKE A SHINY MEW, SHINY VOLCANION AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU GOT FOR IT no I'm kidding I don't think I even have any v.v
(Jun 28, 2016, 01:15 PM)Fennekins Wrote: UM I WOULD LIKE A SHINY MEW, SHINY VOLCANION AND EVERYTHING ELSE YOU GOT FOR IT no I'm kidding I don't think I even have any v.v
Oh gosh...
(Jun 28, 2016, 01:03 PM)Calyx Wrote: What version are you playing. It's really easy to get multiple Destiny Knots in ORAS.
I have oras, but I have replayed Master class 23 times and I still don't have one... D: So, because of that, I'm willing to trade a pokemon for it.
So, what do you offer?
I don't have one to spare, but have you considered trying to win one from the Pokémileage Club's minigame? Graffiti Eraser: Level 1 has a Destiny Knot in its item pool.
If you're not familiar with the Pokémileage Club then I'd advise you to take a look at this threadSmile
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
@Lythania Oh, thanks!
If you decide to play the game to try and win it, then good luck! :D I'm sorry that's not as helpful as someone giving one to you hahah.
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!