Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] EGGS FOR POWERSAVES! (Update)
I am going to replay Pokemon X starting today and I'd like to do with 6 given eggs and complete the entire game with those, it's important that you don't tell me what it is! Everyone has forgotten eggs in their PC so they are welcome to me! Thanks in advance.

I will offer powersaving service on one pokémon of choice in return.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
(Aug 1, 2015, 03:54 AM)SjoerdDN Wrote: I am going to replay Pokemon X starting today and I'd like to do with 6 given eggs and complete the entire game with those, it's important that you don't tell me what it is! Everyone has forgotten eggs in their PC so they are welcome to me! Thanks in advance.

I will offer powersaving service on one pokémon of choice in return.

i dont have eggs, but i can randomize a pokemon number and breed one if you want
I have plenty of eggs, but no idea what's in them. There could even be doubles. Just let me know and I will trade you however many you want.
(Aug 1, 2015, 05:43 AM)Vectorshot Wrote: I have plenty of eggs, but no idea what's in them. There could even be doubles. Just let me know and I will trade you however many you want.

This is extremely interesting, taking the challenge to a whole new level. I want to know the outcome of this. :P

I got some eggs. I shall be online this afternoon, I will go to church in a bit (Sabbath).

Add me meanwhile.
I got some eggs. I can probably trade tomorrow afternoon, I'll pm you when I know when. If you could in return give my tornadus attack and defense IVs.
I have an egg I could give you in return for a Powersaving service.
I'll be home in about an hour and a half. I'll add you all and see who's still online to trade.
---------------------
(Aug 1, 2015, 07:49 AM)Arctero Wrote: I got some eggs. I can probably trade tomorrow afternoon, I'll pm you when I know when. If you could in return give my tornadus attack and defense IVs.

I can give you a 6IV shiny Tornadus?
---------------------
(Aug 1, 2015, 12:35 PM)buffpigeon Wrote: I have an egg I could give you in return for a Powersaving service.

What is your request?
---------------------
(Aug 1, 2015, 09:00 PM)SjoerdDN Wrote:
(Aug 1, 2015, 12:35 PM)buffpigeon Wrote: I have an egg I could give you in return for a Powersaving service.

What is your request?

Could I get a ditto of mine turned into a good breeding ditto? 6IV and Modest Nature?