Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Gluttony Munchlax (Only care about HA)
I am currently getting tired of the 40+ SoS battles and still not finding this, so if anyone could spare a gluttony Munchlax it would be much appreciated. I do not care about nature, IV's or egg moves as I plan on breeding it anyway. I can offer you a shiny purrugly or an Elegant Vivillon if you would like something in return, but other than that I do not necessary have much to offer besides a ton of dex fillers. I do have HA Psyducks or Smeargles if those seem appealing.
@GhostNinja5292 I'm currently chaining for a Shiny Smeargle, but as soon as I either get to 256 or a Shiny Smeargle appears, I'll go work on getting you a Munchlax if you like. I don't really need anything in return either, seeing as I enjoy catching my own shinies and breeding my own Pokemon. Not to mention I already have a complete Living Dex on Pokemon Bank, so I'm not really looking for anything either :D
(May 8, 2017, 08:21 AM)Cloud557 Wrote: @GhostNinja5292 I'm currently chaining for a Shiny Smeargle, but as soon as I either get to 256 or a Shiny Smeargle appears, I'll go work on getting you a Munchlax if you like. I don't really need anything in return either, seeing as I enjoy catching my own shinies and breeding my own Pokemon. Not to mention I already have a complete Living Dex on Pokemon Bank, so I'm not really looking for anything either :D

That would be great, thank you. Good luck with finding your shiny Smeargle!
(May 8, 2017, 08:24 AM)GhostNinja5292 Wrote:
(May 8, 2017, 08:21 AM)Cloud557 Wrote: @GhostNinja5292 I'm currently chaining for a Shiny Smeargle, but as soon as I either get to 256 or a Shiny Smeargle appears, I'll go work on getting you a Munchlax if you like. I don't really need anything in return either, seeing as I enjoy catching my own shinies and breeding my own Pokemon. Not to mention I already have a complete Living Dex on Pokemon Bank, so I'm not really looking for anything either :D

Thanks! I started the chain last night, and it's currently at 174, but I have faith that it's not going to be like the Shiny Female Eevee that took me 2 days and a chain of 394 before I finally got it XD

Regarding the Munchlax, other than the HA, do you care what gender it is or what Pokeball it's caught in? If you want a specific gender I can try for that. I've got a Skill Swap Trevenant after all XD
(May 8, 2017, 08:26 AM)Cloud557 Wrote:

Thanks! I started the chain last night, and it's currently at 174, but I have faith that it's not going to be like the Shiny Female Eevee that took me 2 days and a chain of 394 before I finally got it XD

Regarding the Munchlax, other than the HA, do you care what gender it is? If you want a specific gender I can try for that. I've got a Skill Swap Trevenant after all XD

Female would be preferred, but honestly I can make do with either. Whichever you happen to come across first would be just fine lol
(May 8, 2017, 08:30 AM)GhostNinja5292 Wrote:

Regarding the Munchlax, other than the HA, do you care what gender it is? If you want a specific gender I can try for that. I've got a Skill Swap Trevenant after all XD

Female would be preferred, but honestly I can make do with either. Whichever you happen to come across first would be just fine lol

Okay, and just because I didn't edit it fast enough, do you care what Pokeball it's caught in?
(May 8, 2017, 08:32 AM)Cloud557 Wrote:

Okay, and just because I didn't edit it fast enough, do you care what Pokeball it's caught in?
I do not at all, no.
(May 8, 2017, 08:35 AM)GhostNinja5292 Wrote:
(May 8, 2017, 08:32 AM)Cloud557 Wrote:
(May 8, 2017, 08:24 AM)GhostNinja5292 Wrote: That would be great, thank you. Good luck with finding your shiny Smeargle!

I do not at all, no.

Okay then, just wanted to be sure XD I do take requests on occasion XD
Thank you for the help! I will definitely remember that if I ever come across anything else that I just cannot seem to find myself.
@GhostNinja5292 Not a problem! I'm almost at the 200 mark for my Smeargle and no Shiny yet, so I'll be getting right on the Munchlax hunt very soon. Sorry for the wait if anything ><