Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Immunity gligar
Does anyone have an immunity gligar to spare? Really want that poison heal gliscor... 

Name a pokemon u want to trade and i´ll see if I have it
I can breed you one. All I ask for in return is any breedjects you don't need and a +1 rep.
The minute you think of giving up, think of the reason why you held on so long.
(Apr 9, 2016, 06:25 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I can breed you one. All I ask for in return is any breedjects you don't need and a +1 rep.
Can I request for one too? Smile Have a few breedjects that you might be interested in haha
(Apr 9, 2016, 06:25 AM)Excalibur0126 Wrote: I can breed you one. All I ask for in return is any breedjects you don't need and a +1 rep.

Sure. I´ll add you now.
@Excalibur0126  can you breed me a shiny gligar pls its my fav pokemon i will give you something in return
I have a whole box of them and all I need is +rep :D
(Apr 9, 2016, 07:45 AM)Anton Wrote: I have a whole box of them and all I need is +rep :D

I´ll add you. Able to trade right away?
Are you asking for any breed rejects, because I have a few mawile rejects and I also have a gliscor without a hidden ability that I got from GTS. Also how do I +1 rep, I'll do it for you but you'll have to tell me how to do it because I only made an account for this website today.
(Apr 10, 2016, 10:51 AM)EmperorButters Wrote:
Are you asking for any breed rejects, because I have a few mawile rejects and I also have a gliscor without a hidden ability that I got from GTS. Also how do I +1 rep, I'll do it for you but you'll have to tell me how to do it because I only made an account for this website today.
I actually just figured out how to +1 rep, so if you trade with me, I'll do what you asked.
(Apr 9, 2016, 07:45 AM)Anton Wrote: I have a whole box of them and all I need is +rep :D
The other guy isn't responding could you give one to me please, I have some neutral nature kangaskhans, and some breedject mawiles, and I'll give you a +rep.