Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Just had to restart my pokemon x game :C
Hello, I unfortunately just had to restart my pokemon x game. So if anyone could trade me some pokemon starters and a few others- shinx, growlithe, larvitar, feebas,dratini,and beldum. That would be great.Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, if you are able to give me any of these pokemon please let me know!! 
I got some 5IV Dratini, Bulbasaur, and Charmander if you want them.
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
(Jul 2, 2016, 06:12 PM)Ducky Wrote: I got some 5IV Dratini, Bulbasaur, and Charmander if you want them.
Yes that would be great, thank you so much. This will be a great help!!Sorry I can't give you anything in return. I literally just restarted it. (*σ´Д`)σ
(Jul 2, 2016, 05:27 PM)shysylveon Wrote: Hello, I unfortunately just had to restart my pokemon x game. So if anyone could trade me some pokemon starters and a few others- shinx, growlithe, larvitar, feebas,dratini,and beldum. That would be great.Thank you so much for taking the time to read this, if you are able to give me any of these pokemon please let me know!! 
Omg?!! What happened? I can give all the starters in shiny form if you want. They are all cloned from my authentic ones, by the way.
@Bomi Oh wow, areyou serious? That would be wonderful. Thank you so so much!! This means alot. (●*’v`*人).o0[*ТНДЙК уОЦ*]
(Jul 2, 2016, 06:33 PM)shysylveon Wrote: @Bomi Oh wow, areyou serious? That would be wonderful. Thank you so so much!! This means alot. (●*’v`*人).o0[*ТНДЙК уОЦ*]
It's no problem! Smile but you will have to catch alot of wurmples so we can trade lol XD
@shysylveon  Let me know when you get enough pokemon  to trade with (i dont care what they are) and ill trade you
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
@Bomi and @Ducky  Thank guys once again I should have enough pokemon to trade soon!!
(Jul 2, 2016, 06:48 PM)shysylveon Wrote: @Bomi and @Ducky  Thank guys once again I should have enough pokemon to trade soon!!
You will need exactly 18 wurmples to consumate this trade!  :P
I can hit you up with a 5IV Beldum, Growlithe, and Larvitar. I'll have to breed 'em, but it shouldn't take too long

EDIT: wow, I just noticed that as I type this, everyone in the thread was online at once. Thought that was interesting, not that it matters
You can find me on YouTube, Steam, and Twitter if you need to