Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LF Turtwig, Chimchar, and Tepig
@Ducky i am not sure, i didn't open yet. we can trade  for charmander female please
@shadowwalker96  yeah im online right now.
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
@Ducky when are you avaible. I am ready to trade
Pretty much every day from 1300 (1pm) PST to about 0200 (2AM) PST. i try to check this site about every hour
@Ducky 
If you still need any of the sinnoh starters, I'd really appreciate a charmander with a perfect IV in special attack. I have the starters for all the generations if you need any others. Just tell me what you need and I'll breed one for you quick.
@VoidThoughts im still missing Turtwig and Tepig And i got a charmander with perfect IV in Sp ATK for you ill give you one thats perfect HP/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd  (missing ATK)
(Jul 1, 2016, 12:19 PM)Ducky Wrote: im still missing Turtwig and Tepig And i got a charmander with perfect IV in Sp ATK for you ill give you one thats perfect HP/Def/Sp.Atk/Sp.Def/Spd  (missing ATK)
I'll breed them both if you'd like. I'll send over a turtwig first thought.
I'll pm you when it's hatched and we'll figure out when we're both avaible at that time. Sound good?
@VoidThoughts  sounds good to me
@Ducky 
lol looks like your pm's are disabled. Or at least I can't send you one.

Anyway the Turtwig just hatched! It's a girl too, pretty good luck eh? I don't know the stats though, sorry.

I'm going to be on for the next few hours so if you're ready to trade tonight just add me to your friends list and I'll trade you right quick as soon as I see a request. Also if you'd like a specific nickname tell me, I'd be happy to nickname her for you!

Edit: The Tepig just hatched as well so you can trade for that too, if you'd like. You can send me whatever pokemon you want, I don't really mind what I get. You can send a zigzagoon even xD
@VoidThoughts  Weird ill have to look into my PMs. but im on now