Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] LOOKING FOR YOUR FAVORITE POKEMON
(Jun 9, 2016, 06:19 PM)Lucidfaith Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2016, 03:43 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote:
(Jun 9, 2016, 03:17 PM)Lucidfaith Wrote: @parrypeter25 I was going to give you a Draniti egg, Does that sound good to you?
You ruined the surprise! But that's fine. That'll fit the dragon criteria :P. I will most likely be home in 5 hours. If that doesn't work with you, I'll be home most of tomorrow.

Lol my bad. Yeah that works for me. I added you. I'll be online
I'm currently online and will be for the next few hours so add me and send me a trade whenever you're ready!
I am online as well. Have you added me yet?
My favorite is Charizard...with Arcanine a close second.
I breeding a pokemon that has a Mega evolution. Would you like an egg? It should have perfect IVs.
(Jun 10, 2016, 12:35 AM)ForestEmerald Wrote: I breeding a pokemon that has a Mega evolution. Would you like an egg? It should have perfect IVs.
@ForestEmerald 
The IV's don't really matter to me :P Does it have a HA ? If not, doesn't matter as well I'll take it!
You can choose a legendary from the list that I have or if you don't care I'll just give you any of them.
It has a small chance of having its HA, but I don't think so. Could I please have the Landorus?
I'm ready to trade when you are.

By the way, the Pokemon that I'm breeding is my favourite Mega, to answer the question.
(Jun 8, 2016, 11:13 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm looking to start new game on my OR game for the third time and I was wondering if a couple of you could trade me some eggs. It doesn't matter what it is but I would like a pokemon that you would prefer to have on your team or better yet, your favorite pokemon. If you guys could help me out let me know!

Favorite Starter: Received a Snivy
Favorite Fossil: 
Favorite Dragon: 
Favorite Water Type: 
Random Pokemon with Mega Evolution: 
Favorite Eevee: Using Sylveon

I'm not looking for competitive pokemon, I just need pokemon for my party and simply using the random number generator wasn't fun enough. If you guys would like to help me out with the above, I can trade you the legendaries I caught before I restarted my game. I didn't catch all of them but I have Virizion, Azelf, the 3 legendary dogs, Reshiram, Kyurem, Tornadus, Landorus.
Well I do not own OR or AS but I can recommend some really awesome pokemon that you can add on your team.
Favourite Dragon Type: Hydreigon, Dragonair or Kingdra.
Favourite Fossil: Aerodactyl
Favourite Water type: Gyarados or Clawitzer
Random Pokemon with Mega Evolution: Well the most random mega that I can think of  was Mega Steelix.
(Jun 11, 2016, 12:27 PM)UmiPokemon Wrote:
(Jun 8, 2016, 11:13 PM)parrypeter25 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm looking to start new game on my OR game for the third time and I was wondering if a couple of you could trade me some eggs. It doesn't matter what it is but I would like a pokemon that you would prefer to have on your team or better yet, your favorite pokemon. If you guys could help me out let me know!

Favorite Starter: Received a Snivy
Favorite Fossil: 
Favorite Dragon: 
Favorite Water Type: 
Random Pokemon with Mega Evolution: 
Favorite Eevee: Using Sylveon

I'm not looking for competitive pokemon, I just need pokemon for my party and simply using the random number generator wasn't fun enough. If you guys would like to help me out with the above, I can trade you the legendaries I caught before I restarted my game. I didn't catch all of them but I have Virizion, Azelf, the 3 legendary dogs, Reshiram, Kyurem, Tornadus, Landorus.
Well I do not own OR or AS but I can recommend some really awesome pokemon that you can add on your team.
Favourite Dragon Type: Hydreigon, Dragonair or Kingdra.
Favourite Fossil: Aerodactyl
Favourite Water type: Gyarados or Clawitzer
Random Pokemon with Mega Evolution: Well the most random mega that I can think of  was Mega Steelix.
@UmiPokemon 
I'm actually using a Horsea (Will be a Kingdra) but it filled the role of "water type." Someone sent me a dratini egg so I will be using a Dragonite. As for fossil, I personally didn't like any of the fossil pokemon so I just chose to use a flying type which I realized I would've needed anyways. And for the Pokemon with a Mega Evolution, I'm thinking about using Gengar but the 6th spot is still open haha.