Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking For some little pokemons in NU (Well, their evolved forms)
hey there! Since I can't gen anymore, I need to make a request from y'all.

What I'm requesting:

I need a Grimer, preferably (Doesnt have to be) 6IV, must have Shadow Sneak (An egg move) and have the Poison Touch ability. Don't care about Nature, I'll just breed him for that.

I also need an Onix, also preferably 6IV, with Heavy Slam (Also an egg move) and the Sturdy ability. Again, I will breed for natures so they don't matter.

Finally, I'm requesting a Tailow with Boomburst, preferably 6IV, and the Scrappy ability. I will breed for natures, again, they don't matter.

However, if you are kind enough to breed for natures for me, Grimer needs a Brave nature, Onix needs an adamant nature, and Tailow needs a Timid nature. Thank you!

If you help me I can reward you with a shiny for your help. That is, if you want it.
I'm one of the saddest, countriest, and beautifulest Ampharos around
I'm a little bit sad cuz I have like 3 boxes of NU pokes but none of what you're looking for...

Don't worry, I'll work on getting you that awesome tailow, I'm sure I'll have one in maybe an hour.

It would have been nice if you specified a ball to be it too but I'm sure a nice Great ball would look good for it Smile
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
thanks @w2gMk ! I dont care about the ball so i didnt specify. I have a shiny goodra for you. I was at school from 7:20 AM to 3:00 PM EST so sorry if this is a little late
(Mar 7, 2016, 01:10 PM)42max Turtke Wrote: thanks @w2gMk ! I dont care about the ball so i didnt specify. I have a shiny goodra for you. I was at school from 7:20 AM to 3:00 PM EST so sorry if this is a little late

shiny goodra eh? Neat.

I'm having rotten luck today, the best taillow I've gotten all day was 5iv missing SpD :L I'll keep trying though.
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

thanks @naitre ! @w2gMk it doesnt matter the IVs, i'll just breed for them. All I need is it to have Boomburst and the Scrappy ability
Ok, one second. You'll have to wait a couple minutes (Like 5)

I was up all night last night depositing Shiny Legendary Birds for HA Grimer. No one gave it to me....
Yeah, the best thing I got was a gentle Steelix with Sturdy. It had Stone Edge, Fire Fang, Ice Fang, and Thunder Fang
Oh, sorry @naitre . I wasnt able to get on, but I deposited:

Onix
Female
Level:1
IGN:Blake

Thanks a lot! I really needed one :D
so IV's don't matter then? Well I have a 5iv naive boomburst scrappy taillow waiting for you. Just add me and we can start the trade whenever.
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

Ok @w2gMk . Would you like a shiny Goodra, Zapdos, Moltres, or articuno?

Give me a couple minutes