Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Looking for Snow Warning Amaura and Sturdy Tyrunt
(Feb 25, 2016, 12:50 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: I should have an extra sturdy tyrunt with fang moves and dragon dance! He's yours if you wouldn't mind breeding me a snow warning amaura

It's gonna take a little bit after I get an Amaura, but it'll be done by tomorrow night, considering I get it today. I'll add you as well.
(Feb 25, 2016, 03:15 PM)Kuso Ga Wrote:
(Feb 25, 2016, 12:50 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote: I should have an extra sturdy tyrunt with fang moves and dragon dance! He's yours if you wouldn't mind breeding me a snow warning amaura

It's gonna take a little bit after I get an Amaura, but it'll be done by tomorrow night, considering I get it today. I'll add you as well.
Sounds good to me!
I should have your amaura in a few minutes as of this posting, so whenever you're ready just send me a trade offer.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Feb 25, 2016, 12:08 PM)w2gMk Wrote: I can get you a snow warning amuara for a phantump with natural cure then

I just got your Amaura, but it has Refrigerate...
Where's the Snow Warning one you promised?

[EDIT: Now everything's all right. Thank you. It was a pleasure to trade with you.]
wait it had refridgerate?? I hatched 5 eggs, 2 had snow warning, I gave you the one with the SpA IV...

Okay. I looked at the 4 amaura I had left. Only one had snow warning, which means you took both of my snow warning amaura. And the amaura you gave back to me wasn't the one I gave you originally...
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Feb 25, 2016, 12:08 PM)w2gMk Wrote: Okay. I looked at the 4 amaura I had left. Only one had snow warning, which means you took both of my snow warning amaura. And the amaura you gave back to me wasn't the one I gave you originally...

Are you sure? Well, I'm quite sure the one I received doesn't have Snow Warning, but my boxes are a mess and I may have mistaken it for some other Refrigerate one I received through Wonder Trade. But I can give you back one Snow Warning Amaura ready-for-use that I just breeded: Modest, with 5IVs, except for Attack. Is it OK for you? Sorry if it's my fault. You're getting rewarded properly now. But if you want your Amaura back, it's OK either way. @w2gMk
(Feb 25, 2016, 06:05 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:

Sounds good to me!

I'm done with the Amauras. Except for the one I'm returning to @w2gMk , I have 4 Amaura with Snow Warning. 4IVs each. One female and 3 male. Is one of them OK for you? @Cubby Gamer
(Feb 26, 2016, 02:08 PM)Kuso Ga Wrote:
(Feb 25, 2016, 06:05 PM)Cubby Gamer Wrote:

Sounds good to me!

I'm done with the Amauras. Except for the one I'm returning to @w2gMk , I have 4 Amaura with Snow Warning. 4IVs each. One female and 3 male. Is one of them OK for you? @Cubby Gamer
@Kuso Ga
Sure thing! I'd love to have the lady amaura if it doesn't matter which gender you needed, but if you did want to keep her for pokeball passing purposes or something I'm perfectly fine with a male :3
hey @Kuso Ga Smile anything else you need in exchange for one of those amaura babies?
(Feb 27, 2016, 04:29 PM)wartty Wrote: hey @Kuso Ga Smile anything else you need in exchange for one of those amaura babies?

Nothing in special. Breeded Pokémon in general. What do you have to offer? @wartty