Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] PokeGenner Needed for Underused Tier Association
Is anyone a PokeGenner that can help members of my Competitive League with their Pokémon natures, moves, etc.? I realized we needed such a position filled in so we can all change sets if we have to before battles each week. Predicted League Draft Date: August 20th?

League Thread Link:
http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SMOGON-...on-Sign-Up
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 4, 2016, 01:48 PM)naitre Wrote: [Image: K2oYCrY.gif]

As long as people give me a fair window of time and don't request everything last minute because I work 13 hour shifts and can't always be available.
I will make sure to add that info to my thread! Heart
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 4, 2016, 01:53 PM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Aug 4, 2016, 01:48 PM)naitre Wrote: [Image: K2oYCrY.gif]

As long as people give me a fair window of time and don't request everything last minute because I work 13 hour shifts and can't always be available.
I will make sure to add that info to my thread! Heart
Also, if you know, what anime is that gif from?
Shimono Hiro!

Thanks @naitre you're so awesome!
Ooh if it starts on the 20th, count me in AND I can gen for SOME people.
it's 2022 and we livin
(Aug 4, 2016, 01:55 PM)Red Lake Wrote: Ooh if it starts on the 20th, count me in AND I can gen for SOME people.
What would you like to name your team? Also, I believe the draft should start around that date, and the battles will start on the nearest Saturday after. (If it is a Saturday, I will have to make a different schedule. I did not even look at a calendar!
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 4, 2016, 01:58 PM)Allegro2015 Wrote:
(Aug 4, 2016, 01:55 PM)Red Lake Wrote: Ooh if it starts on the 20th, count me in AND I can gen for SOME people.
What would you like to name your team? Also, I believe the draft should start around that date, and the battles will start on the nearest Saturday after. (If it is a Saturday, I will have to make a different schedule. I did not even look at a calendar!

Updated my post on the UTA thread. :]
it's 2022 and we livin
i wouldnt mind genning if i can have a spot
Well while I can't join the UU league due to being in two others, I can surely help gen some of the Pokemon if there's any spots left. Just PM the Pokemon can I'll make sure to get them on schedule.
(Aug 4, 2016, 02:54 PM)Platinum2183 Wrote: i wouldnt mind genning if i can have a spot
Want to register? Please go here:
Link:http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-SMOGON-...on-Sign-Up
Shimono Hiro!