Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] Team suggestions?
So for the tournament coming up I need a team, yet I am at a complete loss of inspiration for anything unorthodox/fun yet solid. The mons that my teammates use are: M-Lopunny, Lando-T, Thundurus, Sylveon, Conk, Aegi, Talonflame, Milotic, Mega-Mence, Ammoongus, Meowstic, Whimsicott, Suicune.
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
I'm assuming this is for the Dodrio Cup and those mons you listed you can't use.

First, we need to know what your play style is before we can give you suggestions
[Insert signature here]
(Jul 11, 2015, 09:56 AM)naitre Wrote: In addition to what Marcusube said, I prefer to build my team around a particular mon. Many people start with their mega and work around it. Is there a particular mega you're leaning towards using? If you don't plan to use a mega, is there a mon you love in particular?

Hm, Megas I'm comfortable with are Metagross, Khan, Manectric, Lucario or Swampert maybe.
---------------------
Other than a Mega I love using Pokémon such as Serperior but I'd like to enlarge the amount of competitive Pokémon I use so anything is possible!
---------------------
You have a ton of options. Looks to me personally it would be a good idea/worth looking into running Trick Room or dual Rain along with Kangashkhan, Char Y/Venu, or Minimize team. You got some really good options available.