lvl 61 Bashful Lando-T
lvl 61 quirky Hydreigon
lvl 53 timid Mawile
lvl 78 hardy Heatran
lvl 75 bold torrent swampert w/pokerus
lvl 65 naive Blaziken w/pokerus
lvl 59 calm prankster thundurus sitrus berry included
lvl 58 modest Greninja
lvl 56 quirky no guard doublade w/ pokerus (2 lazy 2 get dusk stone)
lvl 53 hardy Charizard w/ pokerus
those are all my lvl 50 plus mons
The shiny charm is a key item (meaning you can't trade it)
(Nov 12, 2015, 03:12 PM)Shadow Wrote: The shiny charm is a key item (meaning you can't trade it)

He is right. You need to complete all national pokedex (at least see them once) except for some event pokes.
Why not instead find out what Pokemon you need and see if we can help you with that?
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Nov 12, 2015, 03:25 PM)Chocolatte_Banane_Pokemon Wrote:
(Nov 12, 2015, 03:12 PM)Shadow Wrote: The shiny charm is a key item (meaning you can't trade it)

He is right. You need to complete all national pokedex (at least see them once) except for some event pokes.

You need to catch all pokes for the national dex except mythical pokes such as jirachi, or mew. In oras though, deoxys since it is catchable it is required. Trust me, I had to do that to get my shiny charm, it was a real pain :L

Now, getting all 700ish pokes is certainly difficult, if you put in the time and effort you will be able to get it before new years Smile

How I got the shiny charm was mainly from the GTS. The gts for getting those rare pokes is the real trick to it. While you're catching mons that you can naturally get in your game in grass and whatnot, GTS will pretty much guarantee you a trade in from my xp, a day at most. (Depending on what you offer of course)
When it comes to baby pokemon and pokemon that come from things like magmarizer or a sachet, I recommend not using the GTS for things like this. This is where we can try to help out. Need a bonsly? I'm sure someone here has a sudowoodo to help out with that. Go for completing your hoenn or kalos dex first, while using the GTS to nab a few quick entries while you do so. Once that dex is finished, just go straight to the GTS. Leave a poke in the GTS, and search in the GTS for whatever you require. A method to this helps out greatly, such as looking for all pokes from kanto, then moving to johto once you have your kanto pokes. This keeps everything very very structured, and clean, which is a very nice luxury to have. Regarding legendaries such as landorus and reshiram, well... Yeah this is going to be the frustrating part. I gave up many of my own legendaries getting what I could not get in my game. However, there is a little trick of sorts when it comes to this part. When looking for the kanto birds, moltres, articuno, and zapdos, most people on the GTS are looking for one of the other 2. If you get one, you can pretty much get them all in less than 5 minutes. A pattern I've noticed with these 3 is most people are looking for zapdos and articuno, so it would be best to save moltres for last. Regarding landorus and thundurus... These are going to be by far the hardest to get. No one wants to trade their mlg genies. You're going to have to be offering some really, really, really good stuff to get these. Since I've done this on oras, I'm not sure how looking for legends that appear in hoopa rings in oras will go down if you are in XY, so I can't really offer any more advice for legendaries like that.

The pokes you do not need are: Mew; Celebi; Jirachi; Deoxys(if you are on oras you need deoxys); Phione; Manaphy; Shaymin; Darkrai; Arceus; Victini; Genesect; Meleotta; Keldeo.

I hope you have good luck in your search.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?