Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[REQUEST] i need pokemon. plz
Wink 
im very bad at pokemon and i want to start trading but i cant ever trade because i have bad pokemon,

plz donate shinies, megas, and legends and if i get enough i can start doing giveaways! :D
Discord: Xander#9873, I'm back on ORAS, and I always love talking to anyone
"Clothes"
I have two groudons for no reason even though i have alpha saphire so you could have one. Ill add your friend code and you add mine. Rep would be appriciated.
ok thanks :D
"Clothes"
What I might advise is start breeding, do LOTS of wonder trading, but try to offer up level 1 egg hatched Pokemon that might be more interesting than a Zigzagoon or whatever. Raise your starter, hatch those eggs and wonder trade them off. Some off the amazing things you get in wonder trade can be worth it!
(Oct 2, 2015, 03:35 PM)CheatingZubat Wrote:
What I might advise is start breeding, do LOTS of wonder trading, but try to offer up level 1 egg hatched Pokemon that might be more interesting than a Zigzagoon or whatever. Raise your starter, hatch those eggs and wonder trade them off. Some off the amazing things you get in wonder trade can be worth it!

ok thanks for the advice! :D
"Clothes"

that's one smart zubat...pretty much this. Between wonder trade and the kindness of the people on this site if you are resourceful and patient you'll get there. If you want to get into competitive trading I suggest you familiarize yourself with IVs, egg moves and the like. As for my contribution, I can offer you a shiny rayquaza if you want and enough breedjects that you will be able to start getting "good" pokes. Hope this helps =)

Edit: Also the first step is getting a good ditto as that makes everything in the breeding process 1000% easier. If you look around the sight I'm sure you'll find someone willing to trade/gen one for ya!
(Oct 2, 2015, 03:44 PM)wpendragon Wrote:

that's one smart zubat...pretty much this. Between wonder trade and the kindness of the people on this site if you are resourceful and patient you'll get there. If you want to get into competitive trading I suggest you familiarize yourself with IVs, egg moves and the like. As for my contribution, I can offer you a shiny rayquaza if you want and enough breedjects that you will be able to start getting "good" pokes. Hope this helps =)

Edit: Also the first step is getting a good ditto as that makes everything in the breeding process 1000% easier. If you look around the sight I'm sure you'll find someone willing to trade/gen one for ya!

ok thanks! :D . also what are breedjects and ivs?
"Clothes"
Welcome, I'll add your FC in a couple mins. Breedjects is a clever term I first heard from a member of this forum named Ryokara to describe his leftover pokes. They are usually pretty well made but not perfect, so they make great breeding stock!
IV's are individual values, a hidden stat that is determined once you meet a Pokemon. This stat can range from 1-32 and has a direct affect on the pokemons stats. It's a long discussion and I don't think I could do it justice so instead I'll leave a link to an article that helped me out when I was starting, however feel free to PM me with any questions, I'll be more than haptipy to help =)
Breeding basics: http://nuggetbridge.com/breeding/breedin...-sapphire/
thanks to everyone for advice and pokemon! :D
"Clothes"
I have a few Bulbasaur for trade if like.