Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Random Shiny Catch!
I found a shiny Poochyena when I was trying to grind levels on my Silicoon to evolve
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
I've never had a random shiny encounter *cries* all my shinies have been encountered by me doing a specific method *cries again*
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
I found a shiny Weedle on accident, it was on my X game. He looks cool as a Beedrill, though Smile Smile
I haven't had a random shiny encounter in a console since Pokémon Crystal. Back then it meant a lot more! I remember I had a awesome shiny Crobat in my team and I also ended up catching a shiny Diglett. Since then I only found one shiny in a emulated game. I remember I spent so long looking for a Ditto that I found a shiny Floatzel in the process. I was so sick of Floatzels that it didn't even make me sigh in some kind of relief lol
One time I was looking for HA pokemon in the reflection cave of xy and of all the fricken pokemon in that cave,after hella encounters of carbinks, solosis,and rognerolas I got a shiny Mr. Mime. It was my first shiny too. And then I was trying to breed a competitive trevenant, but none of them had harvest. So I went to bed and resumed hatching the next day. On the seventh fricken egg, not only did this child have harvest, but he was shiny! And literally the day before this person had been giving away shiny trevenants, and a couple of days before THAT, I was reminded that I wanted one because a friend of mine got one from wonder trade. A while later tho I remembered that that phantump's mom was from Japan so technically it was the Masuda method but I was only using her cus she had a couple of ivs and harvest. Still cool tho.
Once I found a shiny solrock on my black game. I didn't know it was a shiny and I deleted the saved file.
@ElliotProbablyTheBest haha nice
Today, I got a shiny Torchic out of an egg. It took me only 2 torchic eggs, but 25 total eggs all today. My god did I jump for joy, I felt 7 again lol
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
The first shiny i ever saw ( it was also the only one until my gyarados ) was a shiny Geodude on Pokemon Platinum. At the time i wasn't very into pokemon so I just thought this guy was weird.. I killed it .BUT, I caught my first shiny 2-3 weeks ago i was chain fishing and after 98 tries i got my shiny Gyarados! : D
@pritchman227 that would be awesome for me, but I'm still trying for shiny after 40 eggs Sad