Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Random Shiny Catch!
I had a Shiny Kecleon in OR.

I didn't have any poke balls.
(Mar 19, 2016, 11:54 AM)Oddish 4 ever Wrote: @pritchman227 that would be awesome for me, but I'm still trying for shiny after 40 eggs Sad

I'm at about 300 hundred eggs looking for my shiny Mawile but still no luck. I miss that joy of glazing at the screen to find a shiny.

Atually I was speaking about this to my cousin today and he reminded me that back in the day when we used to play through the game together he was with me when I found a shiny Druddigon, I actually forgot that guy!
In X, I found a shiny Horsea carrying a Dragon Scale right after I decided to try to farm some Dragon Scales.

In my younger years when I was playing Gold, I had found a shiny caterpie in the Illex forest, and I had mistakened it to be the guardian of the forest.
Totally random shiny Relicanth found while I was looking for a Relicanth, it's much prettier than the normal one. It was also found on Easter, so I was already having a good day Smile This was just the cherry on top Smile
Roaming around on Emerald Version, bumped into a shiny Mightyena. Cool
My brother screamed for a whole minute.
I look at all these people, getting shines, WHY DO I HAVE NO SHINEZ?!
Randomly found a shiny Mr. Mime training in Glittering Cave
found a shiny machop while training on route 207 in platinum
also on the same file i find a shiny Geodude and Bronzor in the same file
@Shiny Mew haha lol
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
a couple weeks ago when I was replaying Platnium, and just after beating the 3rd gym (I think) I went into the lost tower to see what was in there, and right next to a grave, a encountered a shiny gastly! I was kind of mad that I didn't get a shiny duskull or something else, as the shiny form doesnt change it must, but it was still amazing because of how low the chance of finding it was (that was after I had encountered maybe about 200 pokemon in the wild). It remains in my Platnium version, and will probably stay there because of how bad it looks in the recent gens.
@beakonizer shiny mega Gengar is on many people's top shiny list
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?