Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Rate my team? :D
Hey guys, I'm trying to figure out a team to breed, and I was just wondering if you guys could give me your advice or opinions. I'm quite adament on Umbreon being the core of this team, so apart from Umbreon feel free to change anything that you deem to be better Smile
I don't have access to tutor moves such as Foul play or Heal bell unfortunately Sad 
Thank you!!! <3

Umbreon @ Leftovers  
Ability: Synchronize  
Shiny: Yes  
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD  
Careful Nature  
- Curse  
- Wish  
- Payback  
- Toxic  

Amoonguss @ Black Sludge  
Ability: Regenerator  
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpD  
IVs: 0 Atk  
- Spore  
- Clear Smog  
- Spore  
- Hidden Power [Fire]  

Crobat @ Choice Band  
Ability: Infiltrator  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Brave Bird  
- Cross Poison  
- U-turn  
- Defog  

Darmanitan @ Life Orb  
Ability: Sheer Force  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe  
Jolly Nature  
- Flare Blitz  
- U-turn  
- Rock Slide  
- Earthquake  

Dusclops @ Eviolite  
Ability: Pressure  
EVs: 252 HP / 176 Def / 80 SpD  
Impish Nature  
- Will-O-Wisp  
- Seismic Toss  
- Rest  
- Sleep Talk  

Absol-Mega @ Absolite  
Ability: Magic Bounce  
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe  
Hasty Nature  
- Sucker Punch  
- Knock Off  
- Play Rough  
- Swords Dance
well first of, i just want to say that i lovvvvve umbryon. BUT i think its overated. hears why. its old. its been around for to long and it never got anny better with age.  Angry Angry  it has descent moves and is good looking to which is impotent, but i dont think its worth it. in my oponoin u should go w/ leafyon instead. it is super good for defence but also has super good attack and speed so its rlly just the best one of all. plus it hits super efective againts poplio. both abilities it has are chloriofyll and leaf gard which you may not know but they are both rlly good in sunlight so for sunny day that becomes a good move or if you have a pokemon LIKE IDK MAYBE CHARIZARD MEGA Y than it becaomes even better  :D :D :D :D :D  it would be unstoppable if you put leafyon with charizard mega y because of sun and there would be UNSTOPABLE Cool Cool

i rate your team 8/10
(Dec 18, 2016, 02:09 AM)AlolaDonphan2998 Wrote: well first of, i just want to say that i lovvvvve umbryon. BUT i think its overated. hears why. its old. its been around for to long and it never got anny better with age.  Angry Angry  it has descent moves and is good looking to which is impotent, but i dont think its worth it. in my oponoin u should go w/ leafyon instead. it is super good for defence but also has super good attack and speed so its rlly just the best one of all. plus it hits super efective againts poplio. both abilities it has are chloriofyll and leaf gard which you may not know but they are both rlly good in sunlight so for sunny day that becomes a good move or if you have a pokemon LIKE IDK MAYBE CHARIZARD MEGA Y than it becaomes even better  :D :D :D :D :D  it would be unstoppable if you put leafyon with charizard mega y because of sun and there would be UNSTOPABLE Cool Cool

i rate your team 8/10

Hey! Thank you for your reply c: I've never really even considered using a leafeon, after looking at it I think that I'd love to use one, I don't know why I never see them used? I think that it'd have to be for another team though, as the addition of weather would change this teams function substancially, I'll start theory crafting a Leafeon team also <3 c:
Which format are you gonna play? Battle Spot Singles? Smogon Singles? Smogon Doubles? Battle Spot Doubles? VGC? What's the rest of the team i should be supposed to rate?

0/10 so far.
For starters, what game is this? Sun/Moon? OR/AS? X/Y? We have a few guides on this website on team building if you need to utilize those.

Here's one for VGC in ORAS:

http://pokemonforever.com/Thread-VGC-VGC...light=team
Good news is on the way
Fixed now! Sorry about that, this is just for Sun/Moon Wifi battles, when Pokebank comes out Smile
0/10

I don't know if this is a team for Single battles or Double battles nor do I know if this is a VGC, Smogon or Fun team. I have no idea how this team works because you haven't explained what this team is supposed to do and as much as I play Pokemon I'm not a psychic who reads minds so most likely I'll see something you won't or you'll have something in mind for this team that I won't. I do not know what 252/176/80 Impish Nature Dusclops does that 252/252/4 Dusclops doesn't

This team doesn't have a clear archetype as Umbreon and Dusclops are more stall oriented Pokemon while Absol and Darmanitan are more offensive oriented. This team has no hazard setters and if you plan to run Mega Absol, you need to get chip damage on Pokemon so Absol can KO Pokemon easier. This team has a glaring weakness to Rock and Fire coverage

At face value, I'm giving this a 4/10. Not being a competitive guru or anything but it looks like six Pokemon were randomly slapped together as I see no type synergy other than the Umbreon/Dusclops defensive core. Again, I have no idea how this team would play out because you haven't stated that
[Insert signature here]
Going to lock this thread as there isn't sufficient info such as descriptions of each mons.