Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Recommedned Games
What games have you enjoyed so much that you'd recommend to anyone and everyone?
i Recommend "Kid Icarus Uprising" it is a fun Third person Hack-Slash+ shooter (depenping on the weapong you choose) and its has a very indept story line, the dialouge is the thing that makes this game great, they had acutal voice actors for each character and in some parts of the game youll be talking to the enemy like your best friends its hilarious
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. Best Mystery Dungeon in my opinion. That story line was awesome.
@animekid7 I'm glad you speak highly of it, because it's on my "to get" list
@IceyGamer I felt the gates to infinity story was a little to short, but it was a good story nonetheless
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:02 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. Best Mystery Dungeon in my opinion. That story line was awesome.

gates to infinity wasnt bad but compared to the rest of the games it was short, im not saying i dont recommend this game im just saying play gates to infiniy and explorers of sky :D
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:09 PM)Animekid7 Wrote:
(Nov 18, 2014, 02:02 PM)IceyGamer Wrote: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Gates to Infinity. Best Mystery Dungeon in my opinion. That story line was awesome.

gates to infinity wasnt bad but compared to the rest of the games it was short, im not saying i dont recommend this game im just saying play gates to infiniy and explorers of sky :D

Explorers of Sky was awesome as well. So you really can't go wrong recommending both! :P
If you haven't played Fire Emblem: Awakening, it's a great game! It's a strategy game where you move units on a grid to attack enemies. I also agree with IceyGamer and Animekid, Gates to Infinity and Explorers of Sky are excellent!
I've seen a lot of people rate FE: Awakening, but for some reason I've never bothered looking into it and seeing if I'd buy it or not
The Professor Layton Series is so amazing, the stories and puzzles are great. You don't have to be a total completionist and finish all the puzzles in the game however, just enough so that you can progress through the strong stories that this series tells. I highly recommend the Prequel Triology, which starts with The Spectre's Call/The Last Specter depending on your region, then Miracle Mask, ending at the amazing Azran Legacy. Overall I'd say these games definitely warrant a playthrough.  :D
Again, another game I've heard loads about but never looked into. I've really got to step up my game haha