Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHINY] Come and trade some shinies with me!
(Jan 22, 2018, 06:27 AM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: @Dova 

Sorry for the delay, is the eevee still available?
@Sorianwarrior 
Sorry, I had school and my schools internet blocks "non-educational" websites. Id be happy to trade ghe eevee if you've got something Id be interested in. Im currently looking for a shiny Dhelmise and a shiny heatmor but anything will probably do as long as its not blue or yellow. Smile
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 22, 2018, 02:43 PM)Dova Wrote:

@Sorianwarrior 
Sorry, I had school and my schools internet blocks "non-educational" websites. Id be happy to trade ghe eevee if you've got something Id be interested in. Im currently looking for a shiny Dhelmise and a shiny heatmor but anything will probably do as long as its not blue or yellow. Smile

No worries. Smile  my work recently put a new web filter up.  Luckily PF made the cut.  I dont haave the dhelmise or heatmor but i do have SIlvally, Raikou, grumpig, pidgey, bidoof (lv 100, nicknamed), swanna, tyrunt, and beldum
(Jan 23, 2018, 12:22 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:

@Sorianwarrior 

No worries. Smile  my work recently put a new web filter up.  Luckily PF made the cut.  I dont haave the dhelmise or heatmor but i do have SIlvally, Raikou, grumpig, pidgey, bidoof (lv 100, nicknamed), swanna, tyrunt, and beldum
The Raikou could be interesting but since Im trading an eevee I should probably even out the trade to pidgy or Tyrunt (Preferably Pidgy of the two) Which ever your more ready to go. Ill be leaving in about an hour (give or take) to ? practice so I wont be able to trade for 3 hours (following this post, will be 7 for me local time) @Sorianwarrior
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Sorianwarrior are you willing to trade that tyrunt if you still have?
(Jan 23, 2018, 03:05 PM)Dova Wrote:

@Sorianwarrior 

The Raikou could be interesting but since Im trading an eevee I should probably even out the trade to pidgy or Tyrunt (Preferably Pidgy of the two) Which ever your more ready to go. Ill be leaving in about an hour (give or take) to ? practice so I wont be able to trade for 3 hours (following this post, will be 7 for me local time) @Sorianwarrior

@Dova Haha, I haven't a clue what time that would be.  What is your time zone?  I can trade the pidgey. ?  if you still want raikou I'd be interested in other possible trades, or 2 for 1?  It's yellow so I'm surprised u want it. Lol
(Jan 23, 2018, 05:37 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote:
(Jan 23, 2018, 03:05 PM)Dova Wrote:

@Sorianwarrior 

@Dova Haha, I haven't a clue what time that would be.  What is your time zone?  I can trade the pidgey. ?  if you still want raikou I'd be interested in other possible trades, or 2 for 1?  It's yellow so I'm surprised u want it. Lol
@Sorianwarrior Its central time zone USA (I live in western Kentucky) Ill do that. I wasnt really interested in your shinies but I have a personal bias for shiny pidgy (long story) I should be open for the next 4 or so hours.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova im on sun now, let me know if u need me to get on ultra
(Jan 23, 2018, 07:20 PM)Sorianwarrior Wrote: @Dova im on sun now, let me know if u need me to get on ultra

Im on Ultra but I dont think it matters.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
You get som rep for a good trade @Sorianwarrior
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 23, 2018, 07:31 PM)Dova Wrote: You get som rep for a good trade @Sorianwarrior

Thanks! That pidgey is friend safari so enjoy! 

sorry for the wait, I traded with another William and I thought they might have been you. Lol