Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHINY] Currently Open Shiny Celebi Give Away (they aren't legit btw)
Wink 
What is up PokemonForever, its Dova here and I have been dying to do a giveaway and while this isnt the bigger project Ive been hyped for this is something smaller to satisfy my desire to give things away. First things first I must bring up that these are NOT LEGIT but have been made through a series of gen two glitches (allowed online). Thay are level 63 with only one move, Giga Drain.  My new made friend on G+ Jeamus123 hooked me up so a big thanks to him. We will need to do a direct trade, probably. 
Rep is awesome if you liked you mon, but you dont have too
watch them not be GTS legal...
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 30, 2018, 09:27 PM)Dova Wrote: What is up PokemonForever, its Dova here and I have been dying to do a giveaway and while this isnt the bigger project Ive been hyped for this is something smaller to satisfy my desire to give things away. First things first I must bring up that these are not technically 'legit' but have been made through a series of gen two glitches. Thay are level 63 with only one move, Giga Drain.  My new made friend on G+ Jeamus123 hooked me up so a big thanks to him and without further delay you can copy and paste the below, adding your mons info!
Pokemon Deposited: (Can be anything, breedjects are always appreciated but not necessary)
Level of deposited:
IGN:
And bam, your done! Hope you enjoy!
I'm kinda new here so I don't really know how the giveaways work but here it goes.

Pokemon: Electrike
Level of deposited: 10
IGN: GigouZ

I hope it's all in there.
Thanks in advance Dova!!
Can I do a link trade at some point when I get home?
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Jan 30, 2018, 11:18 PM)GigouZ Wrote:
(Jan 30, 2018, 09:27 PM)Dova Wrote: What is up PokemonForever, its Dova here and I have been dying to do a giveaway and while this isnt the bigger project Ive been hyped for this is something smaller to satisfy my desire to give things away. First things first I must bring up that these are not technically 'legit' but have been made through a series of gen two glitches. Thay are level 63 with only one move, Giga Drain.  My new made friend on G+ Jeamus123 hooked me up so a big thanks to him and without further delay you can copy and paste the below, adding your mons info!
Pokemon Deposited: (Can be anything, breedjects are always appreciated but not necessary)
Level of deposited:
IGN:
And bam, your done! Hope you enjoy!
I'm kinda new here so I don't really know how the giveaways work but here it goes.

Pokemon: Electrike
Level of deposited: 10
IGN: GigouZ
@GigouZ sorry for such a late reply, I was really tired last night. I didnt see your Electrike so could you redeposit?
@TheAlmightySancho I dont see why not
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Are they from G/S or Crystal, because Celebi from G/S are illegal as you could only catch it in Crystal. Could the person have not just RNG manip'd a Shiny Celebi in Crystal rather than a GS Coin Case Celebi?
OU MASTER RACE
(Jan 31, 2018, 05:37 AM)Kris Wrote: Are they from G/S or Crystal, because Celebi from G/S are illegal as you could only catch it in Crystal. Could the person have not just RNG manip'd a Shiny Celebi in Crystal rather than a GS Coin Case Celebi?
@Kris
He told me G/S however I know he has Crystal If I had to guess he used Coincase to make one of his pokemon a shiny Celebi though He aslo had some level 30 ones that were just clones of the original that him and his friends reset for, but I dont have those. No, theres like a 1/100 chance theyre legit.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Pokemon: Lotad
Level of deposited: 1
IGN: Gintas

Thanks in advance!
(Jan 31, 2018, 05:53 AM)spice_cadet Wrote: Pokemon: Lotad
Level of deposited: 1
IGN: Gintas

Thanks in advance!

Take it out for now @spice_cadet I think this might be illegal.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Yeah just read the thread.  Thanks for the dilligence.
I guess I'll wait as well
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3