Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHINY] RE: Add Me For Friend Safaris + shiny give away(more on that later).
simple, just add me and I add you. I will do the giveaway tomorrow, so be on the lookout.
I would like to say that my friend safari has lillipup, audino, and eevee, just throwing that out there
i will answer any questions as long as they are appropriate and not personal
Since I just got a new system I may as well add you. My fc is right below my profile pic. If you don't mind tell me what I have in my safari, would you? @supersnivy107
plus free shiny mons so. . .
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@supersnivy107 

Feel free to add my FC, I am always happy to share more friend safari's  Tongue

most of you came for shinies so here we go! we have 3 rules for this. 1: have my friend code, 2: you can get 1 shiny per day,3: you must answer a question that i give to get the shiny, just to give it a sense of difficulty (also please don't use Google). anyways, good luck
Q1: What is yours but your friends use more?
(Jul 13, 2018, 07:29 PM)supersnivy107 Wrote: Q1: What is yours but your friends use more?

Assuming this applys to pokemon:
Friend Safari?
Other than that I guess your own name. I mean I don't walk around talking to myself, and when I do I don't  use my name. I really suck at this sorta thing though lol. its probably something deep and Im way off.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
inncorrect, and no it has nothing to do with pokemon, if so i would be on google and sound like a hipocrit
Well I tried Tongue
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ