Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] Dovas Shiny Center!
Rainbow 
Sup PokemonForever, Dova here, and Ive got shiny trading fever! So heres my shop, open again for all of you! Below you'll find 3 things: Pictures of the shinies Im offering, a list of Pokemon I want, and some rules that you should follow.

For Trade:
[Image: 1520105356789_1587008791.jpg]  [Image: 1520105503731_1468182919.jpg] [Image: 15201054628841419983668.jpg]
Looking For:
Metapod/Butterfree
A.Raticate
Nidoqueen
Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff
Magnemite
Drowzee/Hypno
Kingler
Rhyhorn
Tangela/Tangrowth
Kabuto
Moltres
Bellossom
Furret
Dunsparce
Qwilfish
Teddiursa/Ursaring
Delibird
Skarmory
Donphan
Pupitar
Zigzagoon/Linoone
Wurmple
Slakoth
Delcatty
Aron
Meditite
Serviper
Baltoy
Vespiquen
Liepard
Scolopede
Maractus
Alomomola
Ferrothorn
Eelectross
Scatterbug
Pangoro
Espurr
Wimpod
Pyukumyuku

A few rules:
Be fair
No cussing
You can reserve, if youd like to for some reason, but for no more than 30 hours.
Dont lie
Respect your Trade Partner
This isnt exactly a rule, but it'd be nice if I got some rep if you like your new Pokemon. You'll get some too.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

Bringing the shop back again i see. i did that once. i did actually manage to do a trade or two second time around. I realize that people seem to be more interested in events then anything though.
(Mar 3, 2018, 01:13 PM)Umbreon9004 Wrote: @Dova 

Bringing the shop back again i see. i did that once. i did actually manage to do a trade or two second time around. I realize that people seem to be more interested in events then anything though.

Yep, also the ones that go like hot-cakes (charizard, legends, and Greninja) arent mentioned above. But I may get a few trades @Umbreon9004 This stuff used to be extremely popular but then global warming happened (because you can blame anything on global warming).
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Maybe I'd have to reopen mine like that. It always was the easiest way of getting a few extra trades.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Mar 3, 2018, 12:42 PM)Dova Wrote: Sup PokemonForever, Dova here, and Ive got shiny trading fever! So heres my shop, open again for all of you! Below you'll find 3 things: Pictures of the shinies Im offering, a list of Pokemon I want, and some rules that you should follow.

For Trade:
[Image: 1520105356789_1587008791.jpg]  [Image: 1520105503731_1468182919.jpg] [Image: 15201054628841419983668.jpg]
Looking For:
Metapod/Butterfree
Raticate
Nidoqueen
Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff
Magnemite
Drowzee/Hypno
Kingler
Rhyhorn
Tangela/Tangrowth
Kabuto
Moltres
Bellossom
Furret
Dunsparce
Qwilfish
Teddiursa/Ursaring
Delibird
Skarmory
Donphan
Pupitar
Zigzagoon/Linoone
Wurmple
Slakoth
Delcatty
Aron
Meditite
Serviper
Baltoy
Vespiquen
Liepard
Scolopede
Maractus
Alomomola
Ferrothorn
Eelectross
Scatterbug
Pangoro
Espurr
Wimpod
Pyukumyuku

A few rules:
Be fair
No cussing
You can reserve, if youd like to for some reason, but for no more than 30 hours.
Dont lie
Respect your Trade Partner
This isnt exactly a rule, but it'd be nice if I got some rep if you like your new Pokemon. You'll get some too.
question do the pokemon u want have to be shiny
(Mar 3, 2018, 09:28 PM)Bendytheinkdemon37 Wrote: question do the pokemon u want have to be shiny
@Bendytheinkdemon37  Yes, I am looking for the shiny varient of said Pokemon.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Don't lie, Dova. Any Dunsparce is a good Dunsparce.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Mar 4, 2018, 06:47 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Don't lie, Dova. Any Dunsparce is a good Dunsparce.

Yeah, but pink Dunsparce is the best Dunsparce.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Mar 4, 2018, 05:35 AM)Dova Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2018, 09:28 PM)Bendytheinkdemon37 Wrote: question do the pokemon u want have to be shiny
@Bendytheinkdemon37  Yes, I am looking for the shiny varient of said Pokemon.

also ur list says u want a shiny raticate, does the raticate have to be normal or the alola version Huh