Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] Dovas Shiny Center!
Why would you even want that shiny Crawdaunt when you can have a pink Corphish?
Also, @Bendytheinkdemon37 I imagine Dova wouldn't mind which regional form but I can't know for sure.
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Mar 4, 2018, 08:13 AM)Bendytheinkdemon37 Wrote:
(Mar 4, 2018, 05:35 AM)Dova Wrote:
(Mar 3, 2018, 09:28 PM)Bendytheinkdemon37 Wrote: question do the pokemon u want have to be shiny
@Bendytheinkdemon37  Yes, I am looking for the shiny varient of said Pokemon.

also ur list says u want a shiny raticate, does the raticate have to be normal or the alola version Huh

Thanks for pointing this out, I will change it to Alolan Raticate. @Bendytheinkdemon37
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Mar 4, 2018, 08:37 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: Why would you even want that shiny Crawdaunt when you can have a pink Corphish?
Also, @Bendytheinkdemon37 I imagine Dova wouldn't mind which regional form but I can't know for sure.
Cause I like both shinies. Though I wouldnt part with Corphish and would possibley with Crawdaunt. @TheAlmightySancho
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 
I have a Shiny Raticate and a Shiny Metapod. I'd like to trade for the shiny Rowlet and Nihilego. I might have more to trade, but I'll have to check when I get home. In case I do, I'd like to reserve the Shiny Milotic and Shiny Xurkitree. I'll be able to do the trades sometime tonight.
Hi @Dova 

is the poipole still available? And what can you tell me about its origins?