Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] Regret's Trade Shop- Rare Events, Shinies, Competitive
bumpp
Regret, just found out the Magikarp has a little problem(If the one i gave you has not Bounce)

Let me know if you want to choose a new replacement for it.

Edit: Though i also heard they can relearn the move, so maybe its not a problem)

Edit2: Now i get confused, one guy just said its a Hack, and another to who i traded the Magikarp said ''its not a hack i verified it'' ...
(Nov 25, 2017, 03:33 PM)Drangor2 Wrote: Regret, just found out the Magikarp has a little problem(If the one i gave you has not Bounce)

Let me know if you want to choose a new replacement for it.

Edit: Though i also heard they can relearn the move, so maybe its not a problem)

Edit2: Now i get confused, one guy just said its a Hack, and another to who i traded the Magikarp said ''its not a hack i verified it'' ...

Aparently some people were having trouble trading it with bounce- if it can relearn rather than taught Bounce, then it is legit. Checking now if it can relearn.

Edit- It's legit.
bumpp
hi I'm interested in your purloin! I can offer some shinier and events too. can I know what kind of poke ball it's in'?
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Dec 4, 2017, 01:44 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: hi I'm interested in your purloin! I can offer some shinier and events too. can I know what kind of poke ball it's in'?

The pokeball is listed next to it
=/
(Dec 5, 2017, 06:16 PM)regret123 Wrote:
(Dec 4, 2017, 01:44 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote: hi I'm interested in your purloin! I can offer some shinier and events too. can I know what kind of poke ball it's in'?

=/

I have an event magearna if you're interested
The Safari Zone. The only place where you can throw mud at Pokémon. AKA the best in-game area in the fourth generation.
(Dec 5, 2017, 06:51 PM)TheWildShannon Wrote:
(Dec 5, 2017, 06:16 PM)regret123 Wrote:

=/

I have an event magearna if you're interested

Is it one I do not already have on my list?
Thumbs Up 
Hey, i've got my eye on the Gen 7 Competitive Froakie and Charmander, so I was wondering if you could hook me up with them, and figure out a good trade. I've got a Ditto, if that interests you (probably not, you have a page dedicated to them). I've got a Gengar, a Toucannon, and some random pokes from Melemele Island. Please see if you can make a deal, I would really appriciate it.
(Dec 7, 2017, 12:30 PM)shinysolarsonic_01 Wrote: Hey, i've got my eye on the Gen 7 Competitive Froakie and Charmander, so I was wondering if you could hook me up with them, and figure out a good trade. I've got a Ditto, if that interests you (probably not, you have a page dedicated to them). I've got a Gengar, a Toucannon, and some random pokes from Melemele Island. Please see if you can make a deal, I would really appriciate it.

ill pm you