Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] SWORD AND SHIELD BIZARRE BAZAAR
I've got that 5 iv Adamant Love Ball Chewtle for yeah only thing is unless we trade today won't be able to do it for a week
(Nov 29, 2019, 09:20 AM)lelcharmander Wrote: Hey I’m interested in your Drilburs. I have a few perfect 4iv Dreepies.
What are the IV spreads on the Dreepy? Having trouble figuring out what a perfect 4IV is, unless you meant it has 4 perfect IVs.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Nov 30, 2019, 05:06 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: I've got that 5 iv Adamant Love Ball Chewtle for yeah only thing is unless we trade today won't be able to do it for a week
@terrorkid94 I can trade right now if you're available. What did you want? I know I offered both Deino or Larvitar, but the front page shows my latest stock.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Nov 30, 2019, 05:47 AM)Hojunhu Wrote:
(Nov 29, 2019, 09:20 AM)lelcharmander Wrote: Hey I’m interested in your Drilburs. I have a few perfect 4iv Dreepies.
What are the IV spreads on the Dreepy? Having trouble figuring out what a perfect 4IV is, unless you meant it has 4 perfect IVs.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I actually have 5iv ones with your choice of Spe, SpD or HP missing.
(Nov 30, 2019, 07:30 AM)lelcharmander Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2019, 05:47 AM)Hojunhu Wrote:

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I actually have 5iv ones with your choice of Spe, SpD or HP missing.
I'll have to pass on the Dreepy. However, if all you wanted was a Drilbur breedject then I will take anything.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Nov 30, 2019, 05:49 AM)Hojunhu Wrote:
(Nov 30, 2019, 05:06 AM)terrorkid94 Wrote: I've got that 5 iv Adamant Love Ball Chewtle for yeah only thing is unless we trade today won't be able to do it for a week
@terrorkid94 I can trade right now if you're available. What did you want? I know I offered both Deino or Larvitar, but the front page shows my latest stock.

a breedject works cause unless I misunderstood you wanted a 5iv breedject
I have now built up a decent stock of everything listed on page 1, with 0 speed Ferroseed and Prankster Cottonee coming in the next few days.
Sword and Shield Trades
This just in, I HAVE HA Rufflet!! Box and a half of breedjects, working on getting perfects.
Sword and Shield Trades
I have a few 5IV Ponyta avaliable. 3 have hidden ability (Pastel Veil). Can I get a Cottonee? And do you think you could even make it female and name her Candyfloss?
(Dec 4, 2019, 11:05 AM)Newdll Wrote: I have a few 5IV Ponyta avaliable. 3 have hidden ability (Pastel Veil). Can I get a Cottonee? And do you think you could even make it female and name her Candyfloss?
Sure! I'll snag a Pastel Veil Ponyta off of you. I have to check how many females I have, but I can definitely nickname it for you!
Sword and Shield Trades