Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] Sancho's Shiny (and events) Stop
Star 
Welcome To Sancho's Shiny Stop
Disclaimer: Please be aware that basically all of these are probably NOT legit as most came off the GTS, and don't complain to me about it.

We also have some events, they're not all shiny though. Go to the bottom for that list.

This is now a permanent thing, I've decided it'll be my contribution to the place. I want to trade off some of my shinies for other shinies. If there's anything anyone wants, just leave a comment with your offer and I'll get back to you when I can.

Here's the current list: 
  • A-Exeggutor - lv100, F, Timerball, Harvest, 4IV, Sassy (could be made for shiny hunting, but it's probably for comp)
  • Machamp - lv99, F, Quickball, Guts, Pretty bad IVs, Gentle (might actually be legit, got it as a machoke of the GTS)
  • Raikou - lv100, N/A, Loveball, Pressure, 6IV, Timid (has pokerus)
  • Giratina - lv100, N/A, Luxuryball, Levitate, 6IV, Adamant (origin forme, it seems the OT is someone from the forums)
  • Azelf - lv100, N/A, Masterball, Levitate, 6IV, Timid
  • Tornadus - lv100, N/A, Luxuryball, Prankster, 5IV, Modest (missing attack, bad moveset)
  • Regirock - lv50, N/A, Masterball, Clear Body, 6IV, Adamant (the coolest regi)
  • Charizard - lv100, M, Pokeball, Solar Power, 6IV, Jolly
  • Kyurem - lv100, N/A, Premierball, Pressure, 5IV, Timid (missing attack)
  • Lugia - lv100, N/A, Healball, Pressure, 6IV, Timid (holding leftovers)
I think that's it for now. If you want more information on anything just ask.

Open Times - All Times are GMT
Monday to Thursday - 4pm to 9:30pm
Friday - 5:30pm to 11pm
Saturday and Sunday - Lunch(12) to 11pm

These times will have about a 1 hour margin, excluding 4pm and Monday to Thursday.

Current Reservations

If the shop is in 'Temp Closed' state, feel free to post anyway and I'll get back to you when I can. If I am not on during the times specified, it is because I'm currently going through a lot of exams and whatnot and this takes up a lot of my time.

This is the event pokemon list: 
  • Kanto Pikashu - lv1, M, Pokeball, Static, Bad IVs, Hardy
  • Marshadow - lv100, N/A, Cherishball, Technician, 6IV, Mild (this one is only going for other events)
  • Genesect - lv100, N/A, Cherishball, Download, 6IV, Hasty (this is that one shiny Genesect event)
  • Hoopa - lv100, N/A, Cherishball, Magician, 6IV, Timid

The Special Unit
Why does this exist? It's a...different list. Containing all the shady-looking things which DO pass the trade checks, but they're usually events which don't have their ribbons and things. I do not support these pokemon, but you are welcome to ask for them anyway. I promise that IF they do destroy anything, you can have one of my other items for free (as long as you're not trying to pull a fast one). 
  • Xerneas - lv100, N/A, Cherishball, Fairy Aura, 3IV, Serious (doesn't have the right ribbon, missing HP, SpAtk and SpDef)
  • Jirachi - lv100, N/A, Cherishball, Serene Grace, 6IV, Modest (it's shiny but I don't think it's the right event for Jirachi to be shiny, nor does it have the correct ribbon like Xerneas)
SCP Foundation - Secure. Contain. Protect.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho What's so weird about your Milotic?
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool
Well, the OT is "4SSHO1E" for one thing, and the name has love hearts at the beginning and end. Other than those 2 things, it's just your everyday genned-in pokemon.

My trade shop - V2.3
Sinnoh Pikashu/Marshadow/Landorus for shinies, PM if interested  Smile
@TheAlmightySancho Is the shiny Genesect legit?
I'm back again.
@Mr. Ultracool
I doubt it since it's 6IV.
Legal, yes. Legit, I don't know.

My trade shop - V2.3
@TheAlmightySancho  the Yveltal could be nice. Traded mine to a little kid at my church. #regrets. Anything you want for it?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 
I don't really mind, so I'd quite like a shiny Bidoof because Bidoof is the one true lord.

So do you really not mind about the fact it's technically not legal? The game doesn't know that, but we do.

My trade shop - V2.3
(Nov 11, 2017, 08:33 AM)TheAlmightySancho Wrote: @Dova 
I don't really mind, so I'd quite like a shiny Bidoof because Bidoof is the one true lord.

So do you really not mind about the fact it's technically not legal? The game doesn't know that, but we do.
@TheAlmightySancho
I wouldn't be here right now if I cared about legality. Also, Bidoof comes from a hacked gen 4 game. The ball its in is hacked but it is not. Hope you dont care. If you dont, Ill be online for a while.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 
I'm alright with that. Can you trade now? I'm just getting on my DS right now.

My trade shop - V2.3