Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] The Shiny Lunar Shop!(S.L.S)*REVISED*
Thats right boys and girls, my shop has appeared once more. I decided after last time that i didnt set myself apart from others too well in my last post. so i decided to revive the shop in our newest day. so I will make this announcment that we dont just deal in typical shinys here. oh no. we deal in events, legendaries, shinys, even normal pokemon. so Why not come in and say hello. below i will be re-posting my old list for my shiny inventory,along with my set of rules, and if requested, i will provide you with a list of legendaries and events that i am in possession of.

1. under no circumstances will i trade 2 pokemon for just 1
2. You may only ask for a set amount of shinys or legendarys. (5 per week) after all, i want other people to have a chance to grab what i got!
3. all trades must be fair in certain ways(ex. same level, shiny, or legendary) unless i find the deal to be fair in other ways
4. if you make a request for a pokemon, dont wait to long to recieve it. if you request a pokemon and it takes 24 hours or more for a response, it will go back up for trade unless you request it again.
Now below i shall post the list of shinys(and a seperate list of legendaries) i have for trading! Big Grin
Shinys 
Level 100's: 2 Latios, 2 latias, 2 diancie, 2 mewtwo, 3 xerneas, 2 yveltal, zekrom, cresselia, 2 regigigias, entei, suicune, palkia, phione, zapdos, kyogre, groudon, rayquaza, articuno, arceus, thundurus, heatran, Tapu-koko , Kyurem, Greninja, gourgeist, 2 sylveon, vaporeon, 2 glaceon, espeon, umbreon, jolteon, leafeon, ditto, decidueye, seviper, pinsir, Typlhosion, Rapidash, Manectric, Absol, Swoobat, Hawlucha, Gengar, Tsareena, Metagross, Ampharos, Porygon2, Gardevoir, A Raichu, Tyranitar, Goodra, Silvally, Feraligator, Camerupt, Toxapex, Charizard, Magcargo, Drapion, Slowking, Rhyperior.
Under Level 100: Aromatisse, Crobat, Latios, Sceptile, Heliolisk, 2 Drapions, Audino, Crustle, Flareon, Darkrai, Trevenant, Kommo-o, Chansey, Exeggcute, Pupitar, Salazzle, Quagsire, Slowpoke, Bagon, A Sandshrew.

If you would like to hear my selection of non-shiny legendaries, then dont be afraid to ask!

The Umbreon Lunar Shop: Whether its under the sun or moon, we hope to see you soon! Wink
Hey @Umbreon9004  you said you're doing events as well? Could I see a list of the events you have for trade?
(Feb 17, 2018, 09:37 PM)Pokeballsohard Wrote: Hey @Umbreon9004  you said you're doing events as well? Could I see a list of the events you have for trade?

Well i regret to inform you that my selection of events isnt too satisfactory, but i will still list what i have
Emboar-Lv50 Gender:M
Gourgeist-Lv50 Gender:M
Samurott-Lv60 Gender:M
2 Shiny Diancie both Lv100 Gender:N/A
2 Shiny Xerneas both Lv100 Gender:N/A
Shiny Yveltal-Lv100 Gender:N/A
Shiny Arceus-Lv100 Gender:N/A
Silvally-Lv100 Gender:N/A
Shiny Metagross-Lv100 Gender:N/A
Shiny Darkrai-Lv52 Gender:N/A
Snorlax-Lv76 Gender:M
Shiny Tapu-koko-Lv60 Gender:N/A
2 Victinni-Lv100 Gender(s):N/A
3 Volcanions- 2 Lv100,1 Lv70 Gender(s):N/A
2 Manaphy- Both Lv100 Gender(s):N/A
2 Hoopa- 1 Lv100,1 Lv60 Gender(s)N/A
Shaymin-Lv100 Gender:N/A
Meloetta-Lv100 Gender:N/A
Keldeo-Lv100 Gender:N/A
Darkrai-Lv100 Gender:N/A
Jirachi-Lv100 Gender:N/A
Genesect-Lv75 GenderN/A
Magearna- Lv50 Gender:N/A
Diancie-Lv50 GenderN/A
hope that helps
@Umbreon9004 Congrats for reopening the shop!  Big Grin

I wonder what the natures of Heatran, Typhlosion and Charizard are?
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Feb 17, 2018, 10:02 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Umbreon9004 Congrats for reopening the shop!  Big Grin

I wonder what the natures of Heatran, Typhlosion and Charizard are?

Good to know people appreciate seeing the store back up. didnt get too mucb buisness the first time it opened. hopefully this time i can serve some good people up some shinys or legendaries
@Umbreon9004 

Thanks for the list. Can you give me all the info on your shiny trevenant please?
(Feb 17, 2018, 10:07 PM)Pokeballsohard Wrote: @Umbreon9004 

Thanks for the list. Can you give me all the info on your shiny trevenant please?
@Pokeballsohard 
Well alright then
Ball:Normal
Level:51
Shiny:Yes
Name:Trevenant
OT:Hubbers
Nature:Impish
Ability:Natural Cure
Held Item:None(you can request an item and il see what i can handle)
Moves: X-Scissor,Rock Slide,Horn Leech, Rock Smash
HP:176
Attack:139
Defense:122
Sp.Attack and Sp.Def: 80 and 102
Speed:79
Characteristic:Takes plenty of siestas
(From the Kalos Region)
if theirs anything else you need to know dont be afraid to ask
@Umbreon9004 

Thank you. Sorry I'm asking a lot but just trying to see if there's anything I want. Can you tell me the nature/level/Gender of the pikipek and the A sandshrew please? And what balls they are in please
@Pokeballsohard 

No worries

Pikipek
Nature:Adament
Level:3
Ball:Normal

A Sandshrew
Nature:Quirky
Level:1
Ball:Quick Ball
@Umbreon9004 

what balls are they in and what Ability is pikipek? I forgot to ask