Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] Vivillon Collectors Shop!
@Okamii

actaully no. im in canada and its mostly from the western part of the usa but im in manitoba.
honestly i was planning on giving it to you based on your list you posted. honestly it doesnt matter to me what i get in return, i honestly just want to help in any way that i can if i can be perfectly honest. i guess if i have to chose though the white one looks nice. icy snow i think its called?

and no its not a shiny
@Umbreon9004

Okay, I can give you an Icy Snow pattern Vivillon. And I believe the Modern pattern is native to your area. Give me a few minutes and I'll see if I can get the Icy Snow pattern for you.

Also, I meant that I wasn't going to be trading a Shiny for Vivillon. I know you won't, but some people take advantage of collectors' desire to have all the patterns and demand Shinies in exchange for Vivillon patterns. It's kind of dirty, and I just wanted to make sure you weren't one of them. No hard feelings, I hope. Blush

- 0kamii

P.S. I have the Icy Snow pattern Vivillon for you. Would you like to trade now?
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Dec 7, 2017, 06:49 PM)0kamii Wrote: @Umbreon9004

Okay, I can give you an Icy Snow pattern Vivillon. And I believe the Modern pattern is native to your area. Give me a few minutes and I'll see if I can get the Icy Snow pattern for you.

Also, I meant that I wasn't going to be trading a Shiny for Vivillon. I know you won't, but some people take advantage of collectors' desire to have all the patterns and demand Shinies in exchange for Vivillon patterns. It's kind of dirty, and I just wanted to make sure you weren't one of them. No hard feelings, I hope. Blush

- 0kamii

P.S. I have the Icy Snow pattern Vivillon for you. Would you like to trade now?

i understand what you mean. honestly i got lots of shinys right now, and exchanging shinys for non legendary or mythic pokemon (shiny forms too) is a huge no. i learned my lesson from that. i once got in a trade with a guy who said he would give me a shiny for a glalie and a froslass. i gave him the pokemon and then he ran away. he scammed me. now i NEVER trade a shiny unless its for another shiny or a legendary that i like. and vise versa

p.s yeah we can do it now. im free
@Umbreon9004

Ah, sorry to hear that. Well, I can assure that the breeders in Amethyst 0mega are not like that. We always trade you first, that way you have nothing to lose. That's how we like to keep our reputation.

Alrighty, I'll hop into Festival Plaza and look for you. Add my FC, the IGN is Oai'i.

- 0kamii

This shop insipired me to bring some life into my Vivillon collection! The following is what I have to trade off to anyone who needs them for theirs! Smile

For Trade:
High Plains x 3
Monsoon x 1
Tundra x 1

And the follow are the Patterns I am in search of

Looking For:
Icy Snow
Garden
Modern
Marine
Archipelago
Sandstorm
River
Savanna
Sun
Ocean
Jungle
I live in Spain, so i can get Marine Vivillon to anyone who wants one. Just tell me If you want it normal or with a specific nature (Or name :D ).   Big Grin
(Dec 12, 2017, 05:33 AM)Ubi49 Wrote: I live in Spain, so i can get Marine Vivillon to anyone who wants one. Just tell me If you want it normal or with a specific nature (Or name :D ).   Big Grin

I would love one if its not to much trouble, I can give you any of the ones listed in my earlier post, I do not care for any specific nature or name either.
@JoeBoss23 No trouble! I get one now, so when you are ready (Just tell me around what time you can, and add me too). If you could trade me the Monsoon it would be cool.  Wink
@JoeBoss23

Is that Monsoon pattern still for trade? I can give you a Garden pattern for it?

Also, good for you! Glad my post can be of use.

@Ubi49

I would also like a Marine pattern if you could. What would you like for it?

- 0kamii

@0kamii  I can trade you one when you can! And you can give me whatever you want! A surprise.   Tongue