Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SHOP OPEN] lelcharmander's eponymous trade shop
CHARMANDER'S GEN 8 CHARMANDER SHOP

Hey all, I'm denset_x, but I made this account like three years ago, so you don't even know who I am know me as lelcharmander.
I've never really been active here, so I think I'm gonna start handing out competitive Charmanders to our lovely community. It might take me a day or two to get my footing (starting with a 6iv and a 4iv), but you're welcome to start requesting. I have both abilities, but only Timid nature so far. Besides, who uses physical Charizard anyway?

[Image: 004.png]
Charmander
Luxury Ball
Ability: Solar Power / Blaze
Nature: Timid

Side note: I'm bad at formatting, so sorry for the ugly post. And nothing is required in return, although your breedjects will be appreciated.
Is this Gen 8, @lelcharmander?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
If this is for SwSh I'd love a Solar Power Charmander. I know you said you didn't want anything in particular, but you can have a look at my shop and take your pick. If the IVs aren't perfect that's fine, the nature and ability will be a huge help anyways.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Dec 9, 2019, 05:43 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: What If this is for SwSh I'd love a Solar Power Charmander. I know you said you didn't want anything in particular, but you can have a look at my shop and take your pick. If the IVs aren't perfect that's fine, the nature and ability will be a huge help anyways.

Yep! I’ll give you a 5IV one when I get home, alright? If you have any of the Ferroseeds or Rotoms from your shop on hand, I’d love one!
I have a few 5Iv Ponyta, or a 4Iv Dreepy if you're interessted. In return, I'd love a Solar Power 'mander!! Thank you!
(Dec 9, 2019, 12:30 PM)Newdll Wrote: I have a few 5Iv Ponyta, or a 4Iv Dreepy if you're interessted. In return, I'd love a Solar Power 'mander!! Thank you!

Nothing required, but a ponyta sounds nice. You on now?
@lelcharmander Sounds good! I got both on hand so who's your favourite?
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Dec 9, 2019, 12:30 PM)Newdll Wrote: I have a few 5Iv Ponyta, or a 4Iv Dreepy if you're interessted. In return, I'd love a Solar Power 'mander!! Thank you!

Nothing required, but a ponyta sounds nice. You on now?
@Newdll @Hojunhu
I can be online today from 1:30 to 6:00 EST. Sorry for the delays. And Rotom, please.
sorry, not much internet access, and I bred myself one.. sorry for the bother! If you still want that ponyta, i'll still happily give it to ya!