Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] Elly's Teambuilding Lab!
(Aug 24, 2016, 06:34 PM)geetry Wrote: Pokémon/Core requested: Absol

(Optional) Sets: Fast Physical Sweeper (no mega)

(Optional) Team style: (balance, hyper offense, etc.) Balanced. Throw in a defensive wall, maybe a retaliater. Depends.

Tier: Any (I don't care what tier you build in) just as long as its not like PU LOL

(Optional) Special request: (things such as no legendaries, etc.)
I'd like to run a M-Salamence but I'm not sure if that'd work with the Absol. That's the only thing I wanted to run besides the Absol I have.

@geetry I will start building soon, only one left before you :] M-Salamence is banned from all tiers except Ubers, and Absol is RU / M-Absol in UU. If you want, I can build around either M-Absol or regular one, so which one do you prefer?
(Aug 24, 2016, 06:39 PM)Elly Wrote:

(Optional) Team style: (balance, hyper offense, etc.) Balanced. Throw in a defensive wall, maybe a retaliater. Depends.

Tier: Any (I don't care what tier you build in) just as long as its not like PU LOL

I'd like to run a M-Salamence but I'm not sure if that'd work with the Absol. That's the only thing I wanted to run besides the Absol I have.

@geetry I will start building soon, only one left before you :] M-Salamence is banned from all tiers except Ubers, and Absol is RU / M-Absol in UU. If you want, I can build around either M-Absol or regular one, so which one do you prefer?

I guess try out UU with Mega Absol. I'll see how I like that. I'd like to keep it a fast physical sweeper though Smile

Also, I forgot to add I don't like to use any primals or legends besides Shaymin Sky or Jirachi (dunno if they're even UU but just putting it out there)
(Aug 24, 2016, 06:54 PM)geetry Wrote:
(Aug 24, 2016, 06:39 PM)Elly Wrote:

I guess try out UU with Mega Absol. I'll see how I like that. I'd like to keep it a fast physical sweeper though Smile

Also, I forgot to add I don't like to use any primals or legends besides Shaymin Sky or Jirachi (dunno if they're even UU but just putting it out there)

Cool, I'll try to avoid legends, the team should be ready tomorrow or the day after. :]
Pokémon/Core requested: M-Gardevoir.

(Optional) Sets: Wallbraker.

(Optional) Team style: (balance, hyper offense, etc.) Balanced.

Tier: OU or lower.

(Optional) Special request: Please try to use at least 1 no commonly used pokemon. No legendaries.

Thank you very much @"Elly"!  Heart
(Aug 24, 2016, 08:33 PM)LegenDFairy Wrote: Pokémon/Core requested: M-Gardevoir.

(Optional) Sets: Wallbraker.

(Optional) Team style: (balance, hyper offense, etc.) Balanced.

Tier: OU or lower.

(Optional) Special request: Please try to use at least 1 no commonly used pokemon. No legendaries.

Thank you very much @"Elly"!  Heart

I'll do my best @LegenDFairy :] Keep in mind I currently have to build two other teams, so it might take a bit longer.
@"Elly" No problem, take your time and thanks again. Smile
@"Elly"
Specific Pokémon: Whimsicott
Tier: UU
Team Type: ???
Reason: I want to build a team where Whimsicott can shine as the main support 'mon, and the Pokemon getting supported by Whimsicott benefit and work well with it.
Shimono Hiro!

(Aug 26, 2016, 02:43 AM)Allegro Wrote: @"Elly"
Specific Pokémon: Whimsicott
Tier: UU
Team Type: ???
Reason: I want to build a team where Whimsicott can shine as the main support 'mon, and the Pokemon getting supported by Whimsicott benefit and work well with it.

@Allegro So I just need to have a Whimsicott in there? That's all? Alright!
i'd like to try this out too! (:
Specific Pokémon:M-Gengar
set: special attacker m-gengar
Tier: ou or lower
Team Type: well rounded (w special and/or physical wall/attacker)
special request: no legendaries if possible
(Aug 26, 2016, 08:45 AM)sorachii Wrote: i'd like to try this out too! (:
Specific Pokémon:M-Gengar
set: special attacker m-gengar
Tier: ou or lower
Team Type: well rounded (w special and/or physical wall/attacker)
special request: no legendaries if possible

@sorachii Mega-Gengar is banned from OU, and you can only play it in Ubers where there is mostly legendaries :[ You can request something else if you want.
Also, well rounded is not a type of team, I'd suggest you to do some research on the subject.