Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] Elly's Teambuilding Lab!
Elly gave me a pretty nice team to be honest. Like seriously, I've gotten out of the low ladder just laddering with it on showdown and the best part, she kept the OU mons to a minimum so I even have some NU, RU and UU mons on the team. Once again, Elly is a great teambuilder. 10/10 would ask for another team :D
(Aug 26, 2016, 09:37 AM)Elly Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2016, 08:45 AM)sorachii Wrote: i'd like to try this out too! (:
Specific Pokémon:M-Gengar
set: special attacker m-gengar
Tier: ou or lower
Team Type: well rounded (w special and/or physical wall/attacker)
special request: no legendaries if possible

@sorachii Mega-Gengar is banned from OU, and you can only play it in Ubers where there is mostly legendaries :[ You can request something else if you want.
Also, well rounded is not a type of team, I'd suggest you to do some research on the subject.

Ohw. I wouldn't be using it for showdown tho? I'll be using it for battle spot?

Anyway what i meant with well rounded was a balanced team (i dont know the specific names of each type but i have a pretty good idea what the types of team are)

[edit] i must've skipped the part that this thread will be for singles in pokemon showdown (i thought it could be any battle types). Sorry for the confusion!
(Aug 26, 2016, 06:31 PM)sorachii Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2016, 09:37 AM)Elly Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2016, 08:45 AM)sorachii Wrote: i'd like to try this out too! (:
Specific Pokémon:M-Gengar
set: special attacker m-gengar
Tier: ou or lower
Team Type: well rounded (w special and/or physical wall/attacker)
special request: no legendaries if possible

@sorachii Mega-Gengar is banned from OU, and you can only play it in Ubers where there is mostly legendaries :[ You can request something else if you want.
Also, well rounded is not a type of team, I'd suggest you to do some research on the subject.

Ohw. I wouldn't be using it for showdown tho? I'll be using it for battle spot?

Anyway what i meant with well rounded was a balanced team (i dont know the specific names of each type but i have a pretty good idea what the types of team are)

[edit] i must've skipped the part that this thread will be for singles in pokemon showdown (i thought it could be any battle types). Sorry for the confusion!

Don't worry, if you ever need a Smogon team feel free to come back :]
(Aug 26, 2016, 05:54 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Elly gave me a pretty nice team to be honest. Like seriously, I've gotten out of the low ladder just laddering with it on showdown and the best part, she kept the OU mons to a minimum so I even have some NU, RU and UU mons on the team. Once again, Elly is a great teambuilder. 10/10 would ask for another team :D

@Marcusube :] Btw I'm a dude lol. I'm french and the abbreviation of my name's Elly.
Eh, might as well try it out eh?

Specific Pokémon: My fav pokemon Throh.
set: Bulk up circle throw rest talk with max hp and SpD
Tier: NU.
Team Type: Balance team, using throh as set up sweeper.
special request: no legendaries, and I'd like to be able to use all of these pokemon in oras as well as showdown... so if you could keep the movesets 6th gen only that would be nice. You don't have to if its too much trouble.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
(Sep 1, 2016, 02:41 PM)w2gMk Wrote: Eh, might as well try it out eh?

special request: no legendaries, and I'd like to be able to use all of these pokemon in oras as well as showdown... so if you could keep the movesets 6th gen only that would be nice. You don't have to if its too much trouble.

I'll do my best @w2gMk :] Just keep in mind that I'm sometimes busy with school.
(Sep 1, 2016, 05:14 PM)Elly Wrote:
(Sep 1, 2016, 02:41 PM)w2gMk Wrote: Eh, might as well try it out eh?

I'll do my best @w2gMk :] Just keep in mind that I'm sometimes busy with school.

I understand that people have life, don't worry
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Pokemon Requested: Noivern (Choice Specs Set)
Tier: OU
Special Request/Challenge: No Duplicate Items & No Legendaries
Note: Is there any way you can build a team of the "hax" variety? Lol.
Shimono Hiro!

(Sep 2, 2016, 01:29 PM)Allegro Wrote: Pokemon Requested: Noivern (Choice Specs Set)
Tier: OU
Special Request/Challenge: No Duplicate Items & No Legendaries
Note: Is there any way you can build a team of the "hax" variety? Lol.

@Allegro I'll do it but since I'm building for Smogon, I don't see why the item clause. If it's for battle spot I won't build for this format. Don't expect the team to be good, because hax is not a good strategy and you'll probably loose often if you rely on it.
Please help me @Elly! I'm new to competitive battles. 

Pokémon/Core requested: My fav pokemon Charizard Y 

(Optional) Sets: help me make it better ): 

(Optional) Team style: balance, hyper offense, etc.

Tier: - i don't know. For battle spot and friends battle? 

Team type  : i'm not sure. i just want attacker and somehow tank. 

(Optional) Special request: Please use Pokemon that are less common and no legendaries if possible.