Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SMOGON] Milotic
Milotic is absolutely one of my favorite pokemon. Withn ORAS around the corner, I decided that i needed to make a build for it here on the forums, so here is my best shot at it.
[Image: milotic_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ad.gif]
HP 95/ Atk 60/ Def 79/ SpA 100/ SpD 125/ Speed 81
Milotic @Leftovers
Level- 50
Ability- Competitive
EV's- Def 148 SpA 144 SpD 212
Nature- Bold

-Scald
-Ice Beam
-Toxic
-Recover

So I took quite a while looking at where to put the EV's and i ended up with these really weird numbers, but they serve a major purpose. the 148 Def EV's + Bold nature guarantees you to survive a breloom seed bomb (if its technician bullet seed, then GG). the 212 SpD EV's are there to let you survive mega ampharos thunderbolt (common UU mega). and the 144 SpA EV's are helpful for you to hit hard. Now some of you may be wondering why I'm not using marvel scale which is the more common ability for milotic. I chose competitive for specific reasons. Intimidate is an extremely common ability and this milotic is a bit of a counter to it. If you don't know, competitive is basically a special version of defiant (competitive boosts your'e SpA 2 stages when any stat is lowered). So when you lead against intimidate you get that +2 SpA and your'e milotic is incredibly powerful, especially since it can take hits rather well.

Thank you for reading my build and i hope you find it useful. Reply below anything you would think about changing and Happy Foruming :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
Wow i never knew milotic was so bulky! Living a seed bomb from Breloom! That must be power kappa, but great set! I may make this milotic today but definitely will give it a try!
(Oct 5, 2014, 08:54 AM)Sinslasher2 Wrote: Wow i never knew milotic was so bulky! Living a seed bomb from Breloom! That must be power kappa, but great set! I may make this milotic today but definitely will give it a try!

how did i guess you would come in here talking about your'e breloom, lol :P . but yeah milotic is really good and im still hoping for that mega on it to make it even better.
I have almost the same Milotic. This build is very useful.

Smile
Honestly I would run mirror/magic coat over Toxic but nice build Cool
[Insert signature here]
(Oct 5, 2014, 01:02 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Honestly I would run mirror/magic coat over Toxic but nice build  Cool

yeah mirror coat was definitely a move i thought of putting on here, but i like toxic better as its reliable constant damage to your'e opponents team