Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SPOILER] Sun and Moon's biggest mystery.
MASSIVE SPOILER WARNING

DO NOT KEEP READING IF YOU HAVEN'T BEATEN THE GAME.

FOR REAL

IM SERIOUS

DEAD SERIOUS

SUPER CEREAL

I MEANT IT

Ok are they gone?

COME ON GUYS FOR REAL I MEEEAN IT.

ok cool let's talk spoilers.

The mystery

So you've beat Sun and Moon. Phenomenal games right? Well there's probably one character you have a LOT of questions about. Me too man I get it. We love them and don't want to see them go.

IM OF COURSE TALKING ABOUT THE MASKED ROYAL.
[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
GOD LOOK AT HIS ABS.

We're all wondering exactly who this character is underneath that luxurious mask. Well I have a theory. A GAME THEORY THANKS FOR WATCHING.

The theory

The first thing I noticed about the Masked Royal was his mask. Like, Majoras Mask. Link is DEAD in Majora's Mask. You know who else is dead? Animekid7. Anime, like Naruto? Is the masked royal Naruto? No. I wouldn't believe it. We're looking at the wrong Anime. What we need to focus on is Cory in the House. Cory in the House aired on Disney Channel. Know what else starts with D AND C? D.C. comics, where Batman is from. Batman's already got a secret identity, Clark Kent. So that can't be right. BUT WAIT, WASHINGTON DC. Our next President is orange. You know what else is orange, Basket Balls. Basket balls remind me of the 1996 classic, Space Jam. Space Jam stars Michael Jordan. Michael Jordan likes basket balls, the Masked Royal likes Pokeballs. WAIT WE FORGOT ABOUT HIS MASK. Wait, mask, mask, THE MASK STARRING JIM CARREY. Jim Carrey is Canadian. You know who else is Canadian? @"Elly". That's not important I just wanted to say hi to Elly. BACK TO CANADA. What's Canada known for? Being cold. You know who else is cold? Me right now it's freezing. BUT ALSO POPSICLES. Popsicles come from Ice Cream Trucks. Specifically those ones that look like cartoon characters. Specifically Dora. YOU KNOW WHO WEARS A MASK ON DORA THE EXPLORER? SWIPER. THE MASKED ROYAL IS MICHAEL JORDAN AND SWIPER THE FOX IN A TRENCH COAT. BUT HEY, THATS JUST A FACT. ACCEPT IT AS SUCH OR I WILL BAN YOU.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I love your Threads
Hi @"Squeab" !
Pls, it's obviously your father. That's why he's never around.
@naitre the Masked Royal likes Rockruff. As you said Animekid liked bad Pokémon. It's not him, it's time to move on.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Nov 26, 2016, 05:00 PM)Squeab Wrote: @naitre the Masked Royal likes Rockruff. As you said Animekid liked bad Pokémon. It's not him, it's time to move on.

You when you see the Masked Royal in game

[Image: jim-carey-the-mask-smokin-smoking-sssmok...89.gif?id=]
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
It all makes sense now.
Animekid7 is a clone. Who else is a clone? Mewtwo. Mewtwo destroyed the island it was made on, but (in pokemon origins) there was one survivor. His name was Animekid7. He had burns all over his face so he wore a mask and moved to alola. There he became the masked royal.

10/10
You smart my friend. Once you put all of the information together like that, there isn't another choice but to have it make sence. I can't believe I never thought of that.

Mind blowing...
~ If they stand behind you, give them protection. ~
~ If they stand beside you, give them respect. ~
~ If they stand against you, show no mercy! ~
-sigh- Guys look... You're missing one OBVIOUS detail here.
Look at the colors of his mask, the way it's shaped.
CAN YOU NOT SEE WHO THIS MAN IS?

[Image: latest?cb=20111231005451]

The similarities are obvious! D: