Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Anyone any idea when Pokebank will be available for S/M?
As the title states anyone any idea? I'd love to get my Ditto to S/M as soon as possible haha
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
In january
(Nov 23, 2016, 02:23 PM)Feax Wrote: In january

Oh shoot.. that's quite long, but thank you !
---------------------
“BLEH!” A sophisticated Shuppet.
January 2017. Btw, there is a 5/6 iv Ditto giveaway going on. Better find the Post in the Giveaways before the line gets very long!
HOPEFULLY its january. I remember when we were first promised poke bank when x and y came out. Got delayed on the the day it was supposed to come out for a good 2 and a half months Sad
(Nov 23, 2016, 04:07 PM)Kibobo Wrote: HOPEFULLY its january. I remember when we were first promised poke bank when x and y came out. Got delayed on the the day it was supposed to come out for a good 2 and a half months Sad

I did not know this.

Lets hope this doesn't happen, pretty sure a lot of us are waiting for PokeBank to bring our competitive 'Mons to the new version.

Like hell I'll breed 6/5IV 'Mons again.
I have an additional question though. in terms of paying, since we got quite the downtime, is this time supposed to be included in our subscription or will they extend it based on how long it was offline?

Would be unfair otherwise if we can't use it for some time but still need to pay for it.
Pokebank's not offline per se. It's just inaccessible to Sun/Moon but you can still use it for XY and ORAS. 
To answer your question, no.
Oh, I see, thanks for the info. My complete disappointment in OrAs stopped me from using it and anything that's related to it.