Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] EV Training
Where would be the best S.O.S training spots for each stat? I don't have time to leave my mons in the poke pelago so I need a fast way to train.

Thanks!
On route 2 next to the cemetary in melemele island you can find pretty much all of the mons you need in the patches of grass, and from the ambushing. You have to get defense from other places however.

HP: Makuhita. You only find them when ambushed, so if you dont get it, walk to town, then walk back until you do.
Speed: Ratata at night, smeargle all day and night.
Attack: Yungoose during the day. If you have moon, fight lillipup's in panoila town.
Defense: Scramble some eggs on exeggutor island. Bring your big bad bug type to make it ez pz.
SpA: Abra. You can find them in the grass still. You also have Psyduck in ten carrot hill's water, but it takes forever to swim around and find it.
SpD: Drowzee- Again, in the same grass.

You might have to walk around a bit and find the thing you're looking for, but hey, route 2 has 4 of the 6 stats (5 if you have sun... :L )
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Thank you : )