Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] First Major VGC 2017 Pokemon Tournament Dec 9th-11th
The first International Championship of the VGC 2017 Season is about to go down with the new ruleset found here.

It will be held in London on December 9-11th and many high level players from all over the world will be in attendance. I believe community members @Wolfey and @Baz Anderson will be participating so make sure to cheer them on!

Best of luck to all those entering!

To learn more about the Pokemon you might see here are a list of the biggest threats in the VGC 2017 format, and here is a VGC 2017 tier list.

If we're able to we'll be hosting the tournament on our Twitch.tv channel all weekend.

If you want more information about the event check it out on the official pokemon website.

Direct Quote From The Site

"Pokémon European International Championships

The Pokémon European International Championships are the first International Championships event of the 2017 Championship Series season. This amazing event will take place at ExCeL London in London, England, from December 9–11, 2016. It will feature high Championship Point payouts (equal to previous years' National Championships) and a prize pool value of up to $250,000 (based on attendance), spread between the Pokémon TCG and video game competitions.

Register now for the 2017 European International Championships!

Event location:
ExCeL London
Halls S1–S3
Royal Victoria Dock
1 Western Gateway
London, England

Anyone in good standing with the Play! Pokémon program can participate! The Masters Division competitions will begin Friday, December 9, and go through Sunday, December 11. Junior and Senior Division competitions will take place on Saturday and Sunday. Online preregistration is available for both Pokémon TCG and video game competitors. The registration fee is £40 for Masters Division players and £25 for Junior and Senior Division players.

If seats are still available, players may be able to sign up for late registration at an additional cost. The late registration window for Masters Division players is Thursday, December 8, from 6–9 p.m., and the fee is £50. The late registration window for Junior and Senior Division players is Friday, December 9, from 6–9 p.m., and the fee is £30.

Some side events may also charge entry fees."
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
Noice.

I'm really hyped for this one. There's so many new things and the meta hasn't been too established that I hope to see some really creative and diverse teams.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
Even though the format is still new, am interested to watch the top players use any paricular teams/archetypes/Pokemon in this tour. Definitely might set the tone for the season, so look forward to watching it.
In my mail it also said the player check-in was at Thursday evening together with late registration so we have to be there on Thursday already either way right, even when you did pre-register?
Cool, will definitely be watching
#LillieDefenseSquad
Good to know! It will be fun to watch.
Cheers for those who will take part of it!
Going to be attending this, looking forward to seeing what the meta turns out like. Smile
I thought preping for a local on the 3rd was kinda crazy but to have somthing of this level so soon. Gonna be intresting for sure.
Cannot wait to draw inspiration from the teams!
Stream is LIVE here https://www.twitch.tv/pokemonvgc_eu