Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Haruna's Abandon Thrifty Megamart
@lukelukeluke Chance you can add Iron Head? good against on those Ice and fairy types. Bred with Shieldon to get it. Sucks it's a Moon exclusive. Sad
I have some Lonely Minior (purple) breedjects if you are interested. I would love an HA Mareanie.
(Nov 30, 2016, 11:33 AM)Haruna Wrote: @lukelukeluke Chance you can add Iron Head? good against on those Ice and fairy types. Bred with Shieldon to get it. Sucks it's a Moon exclusive. Sad

sorry man, I only got Sun too, and I don't have anyone to breed Iron Head with it... :\
@lukelukeluke no problem! Guess i'll be requesting moon fossils to the trade list! add me and wait for my request at the plaza connected. expect the usual connection error first.
@Jebedex Already got a pink one ready for breeding. Sorry.
(Nov 30, 2016, 11:47 AM)Haruna Wrote: @lukelukeluke no problem! Guess i'll be requesting moon fossils to the trade list! add me and wait for my request at the plaza connected. expect the usual connection error first.

thanks dude! I'm already online!
@Haruna Ah ok. Interested in a 5IV Mimikyu then? That's the only thing other thing I have that you don't.
(Nov 30, 2016, 11:47 AM)Haruna Wrote: @lukelukeluke no problem! Guess i'll be requesting moon fossils to the trade list! add me and wait for my request at the plaza connected. expect the usual connection error first.

hey man, do you happen to have a Pichu with 5IV except in attack?
@lukelukeluke I ran out of those due to high demand from another breeding community last night. Thanks for the Gible.
@Jebedex I already have one. It was a gift for me. I haven't breed extras yet.
(Nov 30, 2016, 12:12 PM)Haruna Wrote: @lukelukeluke I ran out of those due to high demand from another breeding community last night. Thanks for the Gible.
@Jebedex I already have one. It was a gift for me. I haven't breed extras yet.

alright no worries Smile