Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Haruna's Abandon Thrifty Megamart
(Dec 4, 2016, 08:35 PM)Haruna Wrote: @Planet_Azumarill  Dewpider and yungoos please! Smile

Togedemaru would been a third choice if it got HA Sturdy. Smile
I can do the Dewpider and yungoos!
(Dec 4, 2016, 08:38 PM)Haruna Wrote: @Planet_Azumarill Let me know when you add me and waiting at the plaza connected. I will send the invite!
online on festival plaza
@Planet_Azumarill IGN Vise right?

Edit: found you
(Dec 4, 2016, 08:46 PM)Haruna Wrote: @Planet_Azumarill IGN Vise right?

Edit: found you
requesting trade
@Planet_Azumarill Thank you for the trades! Smile
List updated. My limited request is still up.  Wink
So are you after breedjects as long as theyre above 4iv or only if they have egg moves/ha too ? Cause i got nothing with any ha or egg moves sadly :/
@LowlyGod Yes, I'm looking for breedjects that are 4IVs or higher. HA and EM are optional, but they have higher chance for trades.
Hi Haruna I'd like a 5IV (No Sp.Atk if possible) Adamant HA Dratini (Female if possible). I'll offer 5IV Scyther (No Sp.Atk; Impish or Adamant), 5/6 IV Dewpiders (Variety of natures), 5IV (No Atk. but no HP Fire) Magnemites (Timid), 4/5 IV Bagon w/ Dragon Dance+Hydro Pump egg moves (some Adamant, others not), 5IV Jolly Magikarp, 5IV Careful Lightningrod Cubones. Lmk which you want to trade and when. Thanks!

Oh also I forgot the balls:

Scyther: Dusk
Dewpider: Net
Magnemite: Premier
Bagon: Beast
Magikarp: Luxury
Cubone: Moon

2nd Edit: Also, if you'd like, I'd be willing to trade for a 5IV Jolly Rough Skin Gible and a Jolly 5IV Mimikyu, but I'm not sure if you even need what I have to offer.
@eng777 I only have a 4IV male Dratini with HA for adamant. Most of the rest are Jolly and has all of your possible requests. Im interested in the 5iv Magnemite. I would take the Magikarp too, if it has it's HA. I'm a fan of having it as a Moxie Gyarados. But, Intimidate is fun to mess with Physical fighters. So I will take it to mess around.

To make this clear, the Dratini for the Magnemite and the Magikarp for the Gible or Mimikyu. Smile