Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Hojunhu's Bizarre Bazaar!
@PabloTyron what time this Friday? I might be able to swing it if I'm prepared.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Jan 10, 2017, 04:51 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: @PabloTyron what time this Friday? I might be able to swing it if I'm prepared.

About 21:00 in Spain @Hojunhu

But I can do it later if you want
That should work, @PabloTyron.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Jan 10, 2017, 05:07 AM)Hojunhu Wrote: That should work, @PabloTyron.

Cool
BTW, I've been ninja adding Pokemon to the in stock and breedjects list. Will be restocking the out of stock mons within the next coming week. Front page will always stay updated so keep checking back.
Sword and Shield Trades
@Hojunhu i dont quite understand english so i dont know what i need to do for alolan vulpix on premier ball Huh
@FrozT I'll take the Feebas. I just wanted to show you I had one and wanted to show you the egg moves in this thread. I'll add your friend code now.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Jan 10, 2017, 07:14 PM)Hojunhu Wrote: @FrozT I'll take the Feebas. I just wanted to show you I had one and wanted to show you the egg moves in this thread. I'll add your friend code now.

@Hojunhu ohhh okay. i'll add you too. when can you trade?
@Hojunhu 

With a Download Porygon can you get an Adaptability Porygon Z or I would have to breed more
@PabloTyron Unfortunately for PorygonZ adaptability you need the Trace ability on Porygon. I can easily get you a Trace Porygon though so don't worry.
Sword and Shield Trades