Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] New Shiny Breeding Exploit
how do you reset yout game? do you just exit out and then start the game up again without turning off your 3ds?
@CellyBean Yes, exactly. You can either hold Left, Right, and Select or Start, OR you can exit to the Home menu, choose to close the Pokemon game, and then restart it. Personally I find it faster to just choose the first option. I actually don't know if turning off the system would affect it. If you find that to be a faster/easier option then I wouldn't rule it out.

@OGaryOak cheating and guiding the RNG are two separate things.

Even in Sun and Moon, breeding takes too long. There are too many variables in the way of breeding competitively viable Pokemon, it's a huge time investment, anything to save time legally should be encouraged. All breeding aspects are determined in-game using only numbers. Similarly, damage calcs are just strings of in-game numbers. If it's fair game to run various calculations for offensive and defensive properties of your Pokemon, why is it cheating to crunch more in-game numbers in order to breed your viable shinies? 

You say that it seems like cheating to you. But that doesn't just make it cheating. If I say that Eviolite Mudbray seems competitively viable to me, that doesn't just make it competitively viable.

But that's just my 2 cents.
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
@Chawizawd Are you saying mudbray @eviolite isn't competitvely viable ? 
I definitely do not agree with that
Check out my Shiny Journal to share you own shiny adventures 
and see my new shiny pokemon!
@Ace_has_pride  I don't think so, but it will speed up the process by a lot.
Very interesting Exploit! will look into in the future!
 Navi | 19 | Libra | INFJ |  ♀ 
Avid Breeder and Player
Mainly Fairy and Grass type user
Local nintendo nerd
This is the time machine method I've been talking about T-T

@Justin even had a video about it
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?