Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] [Spoiler] How to obtain all rare Pokemon using the QR-Code scanner
Some people found out that Island scans are based on day and location.

[Image: e2367e7a64.png]

Reddit Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comment...ylocation/
Link: http://www.serebii.net/sunmoon/dailyevent.shtml
Wow i m gonna miss totodile and Cyndaquil for almost one week because i m european.....

Do we know if we can get scanned pokemon with their HA?
(Nov 21, 2016, 08:32 AM)naitre Wrote: @Rod Of Savril unsure. All the Pokemon I've gotten via the QR scan are not HA and you can't really farm for them because only one appears.

So basically, you pretty much have to either have god like luck (if possible at all to encounter them as HA) or you need to have the HA genned.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
I feel like that the qr codes is a way of the game babying us our way into completing the pokedex. because all you have to do is scan a qr code which you can just google search and have the alola dex completed in like about a month or so. I guess its time consuming but you also get rare pokemon out of it.
(Nov 21, 2016, 03:11 PM)Stahlman Wrote: I feel like that the qr codes is a way of the game babying us our way into completing the pokedex. because all you have to do is scan a qr code which you can just google search and have the alola dex completed in like about a month or so. I guess its time consuming but you also get rare pokemon out of it.

When you scan a QR code, you don't get the pokemon, It just adds it to the pokedex for you to see. I personally am scanning some of the moon exclusives because I only have sun right now.
nice. thanks for sharing
I thought you can get the pokémon at first Undecided at least the chance to get not native is nice.
It would be nice to be able to catch the starter in the wild using this method Sad
This helped me to fill my pokedex for seen pokemon. The Island scan bonus makes it better after 10 scans.
Does anyone know how often we can scan 10 QR codes? Is it like once a day?