Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] Trading shiny starters for Oranguru and others!
Star 
Haven't been here in awhile!  Blush

Anyways, I'm trading a shiny Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio for an Oranguru,Passimian, Togedemaru, Mimikyu; I cannot for the life of me find these Pokemon!

Thank you!

-Bomi
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
I'll give you oranguru for rowlet
i will give you a mimikyu    for   litten
Ok, I'll add you guys! =)
“Books are the plane, and the train, and the road. They are the destination, and the journey. They are home.” 
how you send a trade request
I dont know how, lol. I think i will send it to you guys via GTS. Private message me please.
(Nov 23, 2016, 09:31 PM)Bomi Wrote: Haven't been here in awhile!  Blush

Anyways, I'm trading a shiny Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio for an Oranguru,Passimian, Togedemaru, Mimikyu
-you can only pick one. I cannot for the life of me find these Pokemon!

Thank you!

-Bomi

I have Togedemaru if you still need it c: I'd like a shiny Rowlet in exchange if possible.
(Nov 23, 2016, 11:24 PM)Tisalovelybug Wrote:

Anyways, I'm trading a shiny Rowlet, Litten, and Popplio for an Oranguru,Passimian, Togedemaru, Mimikyu

Thank you!

-Bomi

I have Togedemaru if you still need it c: I'd like a shiny Rowlet in exchange if possible.
Ok, add me! I'll send you a trade request.

Thank you!

-Bomi
I'll give you an Oranguru for that shiny Popplio
(Nov 23, 2016, 11:40 PM)Najar23 Wrote:

Thank you!

-Bomi
I'll give you an Oranguru for that shiny Popplio

check your pm