Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[SUN/MOON] UberRoimel's Shiny Exchange
Welcome to ÜberRoimel’s Shiny Exchange

Things to keep in mind
1. All General Pokemon Forever Rules apply.
2. No Hacked Pokémons. If you received a hacked Pokémon in here, I’ll happily return it.
3. I accept clones. I clone my Pokémons too so if you’re not okay with that, don’t trade with me.
3.5. I can clone. If you want, I can send the original after I cloned the Shiny.
4. All trades will only be in Generation 7. All Pokémons listed here will be in my Moon game
5. Be Patient. I am a high school student; I have a lot of school stuff to deal with.
6. I don’t have a lot of shiny Pokémons. I made this Exchange Thread to expand my collection.
7. I too have the rights to refuse. I do 1:1; don’t ask for multiple Pokémons for a single one.

Shiny Pokémons
They can be found herehttp://tinyurl.com/UberRShinies
@UberRoimel  Hello , I don't really understand your limited special offer , can you please explain it to me?
(Jul 29, 2017, 04:50 AM)Corrosion2424 Wrote: @UberRoimel  Hello , I don't really understand your limited special offer , can you please explain it to me?

@Corrosion2424 I can trade up to 3 Pokemons from my list for those who will offer a Self-Caught/Bred Shinies (Shinies with your OT or Nicknameable)
@UberRoimel  so if I trade you one shiny that I caught/bred I can get three shinies from your list?
(Jul 29, 2017, 05:00 AM)Corrosion2424 Wrote: @UberRoimel  so if I trade you one shiny that I caught/bred I can get three shinies from your list?

Yes @Corrosion2424
(Jul 29, 2017, 05:02 AM)UberRoimel Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2017, 05:00 AM)Corrosion2424 Wrote: @UberRoimel  so if I trade you one shiny that I caught/bred I can get three shinies from your list?

Yes @Corrosion2424

@UberRoimel  I have some shinies I would like to trade , are you interested in any of these?
-adamant lvl 30 male ice body snorunt = caught with sos method
-quirky lvl 18 male wimp out wimpod = caught with soft reseting method
-timid lvl 1 female alolan vulpix with snow warning and egg moves of : extrasensory , moonblast , freeze-dry and hypnosis = hatched with mesuda method
- sassy lvl 38 female tsareena with leaf guard = caught with sos method
- lvl 6 male stakeout quirky yungoose = caught with sos method
I have some SOS chain captured shinies:
-Mankey, Jolly anger point
-Trapinch, Relaxed arena trap
-Trapinch lonely hypper cutter
-Grubbin, docile swarm
-Grubbin, serious sawrm
-Crabrawler, Genttle hyper cutter

I am interested in that shiny Tyrunt and Numel
(Jul 29, 2017, 05:12 AM)Corrosion2424 Wrote:

Yes @Corrosion2424

@UberRoimel  I have some shinies I would like to trade , are you interested in any of these?
-timid lvl 1 female alolan vulpix with snow warning and egg moves of : extrasensory , moonblast , freeze-dry and hypnosis = hatched with mesuda method

All Self-Caught/Bred right? Choose 15 from my list :D
(Jul 29, 2017, 05:15 AM)Jonaway Wrote: I have some SOS chain captured shinies:
-Mankey, Jolly anger point
-Trapinch, Relaxed arena trap
-Trapinch lonely hypper cutter
-Grubbin, docile swarm
-Grubbin, serious sawrm
-Crabrawler, Genttle hyper cutter

I am interested in that shiny Tyrunt and Numel

@Jonaway  Just Tyrunt and Numel? I guess I'll have Crabrawler if Self-Caught. If it's Self-Caught, I can give one more shiny  Blush
(Jul 29, 2017, 05:18 AM)UberRoimel Wrote:
(Jul 29, 2017, 05:12 AM)Corrosion2424 Wrote:

Yes @Corrosion2424

All Self-Caught/Bred right? Choose 15 from my list :D

yes , all of them are caught by me , all of them are also nicknamed by me
So I'll take : 
-Squirtle
-Psyduck
-horsea
-Mareep
-Slugma
-Ralts
-Popplio
-Feebas
-Passimian
-Totodile
-Minum
-Cranidos
-Joltik
-Beldum
-Girafarig

I can't trade right now , so just tell me which shinies do you want from my list and we'll trade tomorrow , also add me so we can trade