Level : 50
Nature : Impish
EVs : 252 Sp. Def & 160 Def
Moves :
- Aerial Ace
- Swords Dance
- Roost
- X-Scissor

This set is for setting up while being bulky and having a way to attack and recover health! You need to be cautious of rock moves and sunny day fire blasting ninetales though cause those are pretty much a 1 shot kill Smile. Technician boosted aerial ace plus STAB boost plus a swords dance is really devastating! Sadly x-scissor doesn't get that boost technician boost but its already base 80 so its still really good especially since its STAB Boosted and Swords Danced. Have fun with this set Smile and give me feedback on it!
I really like this set, never heard of a bulky scyther before. great job and this is pretty unique.

P.S. when are we getting a breloom build :P
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Oct 5, 2014, 08:49 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote: I really like this set, never heard of a bulky scyther before. great job and this is pretty unique.

P.S. when are we getting a breloom build :P

Oh don't worry Wink it will happen, and thanks :D
Wow I never saw a Bulky Scizor. I need to try it :D

Great tutorial Wink
(Oct 5, 2014, 08:57 AM)Spyki Wrote: Wow I never saw a Bulky Scizor. I need to try it :D

Great tutorial Wink

Thanks man ! Hope you like it :D
Nice set and Ill add by saying that if you can get a genned Scyther then Bug Bite > X-Scissor
[Insert signature here]
(Oct 5, 2014, 12:58 PM)Marcusube Wrote: Nice set and Ill add by saying that if you can get a genned Scyther then Bug Bite > X-Scissor

yeah forgot to put it on there :D, and thanks for the compliment
I'll probably use this at some point. A really cool, interesting build.
sin u outdid urself kappa
but only thing im unsure of is no priority.. but if ur opponent has no priority and no rlly good poke with type advantage then ur good....actually if ur up against a rock and steel type or even just steel with a rock move ur dead XD..
still this poke is pretty good in pu and such Smile
keep up the good work scrub
Hey Sin I'm moving this to competitive build submissions. If you get the chance clean it up for approval so it can be an official build.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv