Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Shiny Johto Starter SRing (1000~ Soft Resets)
I've only been hunting for a few days, and was inspired to as HG/SS are my favourite games to date. I was going for either Totodile or this. I'm amazed I got it at all, and this appeared really quickly. I didn't count soft resets, but I averaged around 2-3 per minute, and did about 5-6 hours of SRing. 180 per hour(ish) x 6 = 1080 or maybe a few less. Still super happy with it and need to give it a nickname. Not a terrible nature for a playthrough either.

[Image: Hyz5ZEU.jpg]

[Image: zdYhuz2.jpg]

And now, I can finally start my SS playthrough. HYPE. Planning on going for Articuno and Suicune, + maybe more legends when I get further into the game :]
it's 2022 and we livin
Congrats :D he looks amazing, i wish i had the patience to sr xD
@Segatakai For some reason I just found the patience. Usually I stop Masuda Method after like 100 eggs lol, but I've just suddenly wanted to hunt in older games, not sure why. Also cheers :]
it's 2022 and we livin
Congrats! :-)
Congrats on the shiny man! I couldn't be able to do that lol
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
I just started SRing for a shiny Mudkip in OR, good to see other people have had luck Smile
If it was a male chikorita....I go by it's final evolution and call it Mega Man.
Cheers guys. And maybe @Saiman. Still not sure though lol.
it's 2022 and we livin
@RedLake   You asked...gave you what I use.
Congrats I'm just a FS hunter
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?